Haven't found an answer in the searches so here goes. 

In the Double Cab config, is there a child lock option for the rear doors? 

My 3 year old is able to pull the door handle from his car seat. Thankfully he did it when we stopped in the driveway but I worry he can do it on the highway. 

I didn't see anything on the door jam. 

Thanks

If I remember it is in the radio control options. 

1 minute ago, 1SLOW1500 said:

If I remember it is in the radio control options. 

Thanks, I'll check that out. 

Is it not on your driver's door, next to the lock/unlock buttons? that's where mine is. Along with the window lock button for the back seat. I had to employ both of those buttons in the last year as my 3 year old started opening things I didn't want opened.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aseibel said:

Is it not on your driver's door, next to the lock/unlock buttons? that's where mine is. Along with the window lock button for the back seat. I had to employ both of those buttons in the last year as my 3 year old started opening things I didn't want opened.

Yep! found it.  Always been familiar with the manual child lock in the door jam. This may be the most techy vehicle I've ever owned, such a learning curve. I'm not your typical "millennial", haha. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

I have a 18 Denali and it is below the back window controls on the drivers door next to the window lock. 

20190304_151202.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DHeinze said:

I have a 18 Denali and it is below the back window controls on the drivers door next to the window lock. 

20190304_151202.jpg

Do all the K2s have this or only higher trim levels? I've never noticed it in the SLEs we have at work but I don't drive them often and have never been looking for it to lock my coworkers in the back. 

• Like 1

My 2014 is about as basic as they come & the button is as the photo above.

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ejdziurka
      Chevy Double Cab Second-Row Interlocking Premium All-Weather Floor Liner in Black - Fits 2014 - 2019 Legacy Double Cab

https://accessories.chevrolet.com/product/2017/Chevrolet/Silverado 1500/double-cab-second-row-interlocking-premium-all-weather-floor-liner-in-jet-black-23237404?categoryId=12001

$40.00 Local Pick-up Only (Mid-Michigan / Tri-City Area)
    • By 6FOOT6Chevy
      Its been awhile since I've put up an update post on what I have done to my truck in the past few months. So here is the list....
      -RC 2 inch leveling kit
      -Carven performance exhaust ( Competition muffler )
      -Aftermarket taillights ( returning soon as they already have issues )
      -future planned taillights are morimoto's
      -Black bowtie swap front and rear
      -I may get aftermarket headlights in the future if prices go down.
      -Custom HD towing mirrors ( The front LED turn signals are sequential )
      -20 inch light bar mounted onto a license plate bracket mount
      -20x10 -25 offset dropstar 655bm
      -33x12.5 toyo open country RT's
      -Front end air dam removal with trimming for tires
      -LED turn signal bulbs

All these mods were done myself except for the tow mirrors since i had them done at my Chevy dealer so that i made sure everything worked properly and was warrantied for the wiring harness.
      Please give me your thoughts and opinions on my build and give me any pointers o what i should do next to the truck. I'm thinking about getting a cold air inductions CAI next.

• By No Coast Rider
      Hi all, first post here. I just picked up a 2015 Silverado 1500 LS Custom 5.3 Double Cab with 35,000 miles about a month ago. Even though it's pretty much a base model I'm in love with the truck so far, been wanting to get a truck for a long time, mostly to haul dirtbikes and other recreational purposes and light household work. Already had the bed Rhino lined and added nerf bars and Carhartt seat covers. 

The only thing the truck is lacking for my purpose is the 60/40 rear seat, it has a one piece rear bench. I have a kid in a car seat that I'd like to keep on the 40 side and I want to be able to lift up the 60 to make room for my 2 50 pound dogs. The one piece bench makes that a challenge. 

Has anyone swapped the split bench from an LT into the LS? I watched a video showing how to remove the split bench and it looks like there's a floor mount between the two segments, but my single bench only has mounts on the far outsides. Otherwise it seems like swap would be easy. 

Thanks. 
    • By The.Sundae.Drive

What's up ya'll. I've had my front and rear Rough Country floor mats in my 2014 Silverado Double Cab for a bit over a year. I shot a quick update video to show you guys how they are holding up and protecting my floors 

• By gsmitty
      All
      installed the Stampede Original Riderz texture 8626-5 fender flares.  Instructions not the best,  no videos from manufacturer.  However, I am very pleased with the fit and finish.  

The truck looks great and im sold. 

I will be contacting their customer service to give them feedback.  

My next search is for Mud flaps to go with the flares.  I hoping I can use the Husky flaps. 

Attached before and after pics

G