17-18 running 37s???? Pics I KNOW y’all are there

I know there are guys out there lofted 6-6.5” and running 37s. I have seen a couple. I would love to see some pics and talk to someone doing this.   My 6.5” BDS lift is being installed in the next week or 2 and I have a set of rims and tires going on that are 37x12.50r 22. Guy I bought them from ran them on his with only 6” and no rub so I know it is possible and I know there’s someone doing it

14 minutes ago, cdh027 said:

Jerseytaylor, how much did you have to cut the front bumper? Can you post some pics? Do you think I will have to trim mine for the 22x12's?

hey man. How much of a lift do you plan to run? Had to cut a good bit and I added a bumper spacer too. Granted, 14's are quite wide lol.

cut.jpg

I’m going to be running 6.5” BDS. 37x12.50r22 on 22x10.  Guy I bought the wheels and tires from was running them on only 6” with no rub.  He did have to trim a little of the lower bumper valence but my valence was removed so

8 minutes ago, Bryan Anderson said:

Really hoping all will clear. I should find out by next week sometime. Wish me luck. I’ll post pics when it’s done

worst case, try a bumper spacer like i did. reversible and may be the difference maker between cutting and not cutting

33 minutes ago, jerseytaylor said:

hey man. How much of a lift do you plan to run? Had to cut a good bit and I added a bumper spacer too. Granted, 14's are quite wide lol.

cut.jpg

I'm running a CST 8". I currently have 37/13.50/22 toyo open country's on 22x10 fuels and I'm putting the toyo's on my 22x12 fuels -44 offset. Did you do the cutting or did you have a shop do it? Also, did you have to repaint or were you able to cut without damaging the paint?

2 hours ago, cdh027 said:

I'm running a CST 8". I currently have 37/13.50/22 toyo open country's on 22x10 fuels and I'm putting the toyo's on my 22x12 fuels -44 offset. Did you do the cutting or did you have a shop do it? Also, did you have to repaint or were you able to cut without damaging the paint?

Im a little confused lol...are you thinking we (the shop) cut the metal separate from the paint??? It all comes off together man haha. Im thinking maybe youre just phrasing it weird. Yes. sanded and painted it up immediately after and I check it periodically  to ensure the paint is holding up

56 minutes ago, jerseytaylor said:

Im a little confused lol...are you thinking we (the shop) cut the metal separate from the paint??? It all comes off together man haha. Im thinking maybe youre just phrasing it weird. Yes. sanded and painted it up immediately after and I check it periodically  to ensure the paint is holding up

No no, I was asking if when they cut the bumper, if they were able to cut it without damaging the rest of the paint on the bumper. Apparently that was not the case. I'm getting the wheels swapped out on Saturday. Hope I can drive it home from Discount tire without major rubbing.

18 hours ago, cdh027 said:

No no, I was asking if when they cut the bumper, if they were able to cut it without damaging the rest of the paint on the bumper. Apparently that was not the case. I'm getting the wheels swapped out on Saturday. Hope I can drive it home from Discount tire without major rubbing.

Gotcha. No the cut is clean. No other parts of the bumper could ever be affected unless your blade slips out of your hand lol. 

I rub a bit on the inner fender at full lock. But with 14 wides my turning radius is already that of the moon so I'm already making a few extra k-turns in tight spots lol