Rear Slider wont close

Need help.   New  Trail Boss.  today I opened the slider window and it wont close.    I checked and swap fuses but no lock.  I can hear relay click only when pushing the control (open/close) in open position.   Dealers closed.    thanks in advance

Darren

3 hours ago, 98slim said:

Need help.   New  Trail Boss.  today I opened the slider window and it wont close.    I checked and swap fuses but no lock.  I can hear relay click only when pushing the control (open/close) in open position.   Dealers closed.    thanks in advance

Darren

If you can locate the relay, lightly tap on it a couple times with like a screw driver handle. 

On 3/9/2019 at 12:55 PM, 98slim said:

Darren

This is why I never open mine.  My luck, it would get stuck open and rain all night.  

Closing loop on this.    They traced to a single pin that wasn't completely seated in harness, or at least that's what they said.    I tend to think it may have something to do with the install of my Sports Bar.  But its working now!  Thanks for help. 

• Like 1