Enough with the Ford talk already

Yay you like your Ford. Most of us don't care.

There is plenty of Ford and F150 forums for you. Don't bring it here.

You couldn't give me a Ford.

IMG_20190310_140045.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I’m an automotive enthusiast. I want to hear about experiences with all. Some of us own all different brands and don’t drink the kool-aid. I’ve owned mostly GMs. I happen to have 5 vehicles. 4 are paid off older vehicles ranging from 27-18-15-8 -2 years old. One is a GM truck. I don’t want to bounce around different forums, I like this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Just now, KARNUT said:

I’m an automotive enthusiast. I want to hear about experiences with all. Some of us own all different brands and don’t drink the kool-aid. I’ve owned mostly GMs. I happen to have 5 vehicles. 4 are paid off older vehicles ranging from 27-18-15-8 -2 years old. One is a GM truck. I don’t want to bounce around different forums, I like this one.

I made the kool aid. If you don't like it don't drink it. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KARNUT said:

You sound brilliant.

Thanks. I am . I only own Chevy's.

Edited by dieselfan1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Thanks. I am . I only own Chevy's.

I agree with KARNUT. I like hearing about experiences with different brands.

Don’t read the posts about people’s experience with other brands then. Simple.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, xax said:

So if ford gave you a free 2019 F150 Platinum, you still wouldn't drive it?  Sounds like you're just brain dead.

I'd sell it

I don’t mind it as I’ve owned both. What I don’t like is a GM guy making the switch to another brand then coming here and starting a thread about how badass said other brand is. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't care for the other truck brands, but I don't hold a grudge against them like they killed my puppy John Wick style. If other people want to talk about them that's fine. Not right for anyone to tell people what they can talk about. Compare them here all you want. Like Jacoby said just show respect and don't come to the GM forum to bash them and likewise don't go to theirs to brag about GM. 

38 minutes ago, Jacoby said:

I don’t mind it as I’ve owned both. What I don’t like is a GM guy making the switch to another brand then coming here and starting a thread about how badass said other brand is. 

3 minutes ago, CombsL83 said:

I don't care for the other truck brands, but I don't hold a grudge against them like they killed my puppy John Wick style. If other people want to talk about them that's fine. Not right for anyone to tell people what they can talk about. Compare them here all you want. Like Jacoby said just show respect and don't come to the GM forum to bash them and likewise don't go to theirs to brag about GM. 

My point exactly.

Tired of that B.S.

• Haha 1

You don't like Ford threads? Don't read them. There is no reason people here cannot respectfully discuss other brands. The fanboy idiot stuff goes both ways- the trolls who come here to bash GM and the people who talk crap on other brands for no reason other than that they're not GM.

• Like 4

• MikeNH locked this topic