Thoughts on the Nissan Titan?

VictorLin0725

My brother's office uses Titans for site visits and he hates the interiors, though they're the base models. Definitely go for the leather seats if long trips are in your plans. 

When I priced one out online a while back, it was about $10k more than equivalent trucks from the other 4 manufacturers but that obviously excludes any dealer rebates.

The 5.0L V8 they got Cummins to develop for the XD has a lot of reliability issues, though I think the 5.6L gasser is decent, if thirsty. I don't really trust Nissan's reliability overall but that's more based on a feeling than hard data and they're probably no worse than Ford or GM and most likely better than Ram but obviously not as good as Toyota. 

13 minutes ago, Cpl_Punishment said:

My brother's office uses Titans for site visits and he hates the interiors, though they're the base models. Definitely go for the leather seats if long trips are in your plans. 

When I priced one out online a while back, it was about $10k more than equivalent trucks from the other 4 manufacturers but that obviously excludes any dealer rebates.

The 5.0L V8 they got Cummins to develop for the XD has a lot of reliability issues, though I think the 5.6L gasser is decent, if thirsty. I don't really trust Nissan's reliability overall but that's more based on a feeling than hard data and they're probably no worse than Ford or GM and most likely better than Ram but obviously not as good as Toyota. 

I just tried a pro4x and a LT trail boss, and the price difference was $500, give or take(different option packages but I got close to loaded on both). And the 4x has more power. 

Edited by SnakeEyeSS

I am not a fan of Japanese trucks.... Tundras are death traps these days and outdated... Nissan Titan is at least a safe truck but, I don't care for the design of it, I don't know much else about 'em...

1 minute ago, Imcrazy said:

I am not a fan of Japanese trucks.... Tundras are death traps these days and outdated... Nissan Titan is at least a safe truck but, I don't care for the design of it, I don't know much else about 'em...

I have never had one, but I have seen some Titans at home improvement places that look like they shouldn't still be on the road.