Possible to delete old archived post?

dirty-D

1 hour ago, dirty-D said:

Hi, There is an old post with my contact number listed in it and I would like either the phone number removed or the post deleted. How do I go about doing so?

Thanks in advance.

We'd be happy to edit personal information of of your old topic. Please use the report this post feature, or include a link to your old post here and the moderation team will be able to edit it.

Please keep in mind that archived posts are usually 5+ years old and an admin may have to unarchive the topic first.

1 hour ago, SILVER SLED said:

Go to the post and click on edit at the bottom.  You can delete/change what you typed.  Don't think you can get rid of post. 

Hi I tried that but because it's an archived post, there is no option to edit it. Do you know how I can reach a forum moderator?

11 minutes ago, Josh said:

We'd be happy to edit personal information of of your old topic. Please use the report this post feature, or include a link to your old post here and the moderation team will be able to edit it.

Please keep in mind that archived posts are usually 5+ years old and an admin may have to unarchive the topic first.

Hi and thanks for posting. Here is a link to the post with the contact number to be removed.

It is a very old post.

Thanks again.