Add power seat to 013 Sierra 2500HD SLE

Been looking at trucks to replace my 01 2500HD plow truck. Found a 013 GMC SLE REG CAB one owner with only 7,xxx miles on it. The one thing I always wished was that the 01 had a power seat. The SLE seems to have just about every option except a power seat of course. Under options it lists

• SLE PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes standard equipment (3SA) & SLE PREFERRED PACKAGE

so it has power windows, electric transfer case switch, remote start, fog lamps, ect. I found a thread where a guy had a 08 with a manual seat bought a power seat and come to find out when he went to swap them he already had the right wiring harness for the power seat. Plugged it in and it worked. Any chance if I bought this truck I would get this lucky? And is there an airbag in the 011-014 seats like the 015+ and if so will I need to do anything there? I also see that the 015+ trucks the power runs though the BCM I’m assuming these don’t? I see there are a couple different power seats I’d just be looking to do the “6 way”? drivers seat.

If someone can point me in the right direction assuming the wiring harness isn’t the right one or isn’t there at all that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

I am doing the same thing with my truck. I am starting with a 2011 3500HD WT. I found a 2011 GMC Sierra LTZ so I am changing out the seats, harnesses,  door panels and harnesses.

When I plugged it all in the seat adjustments, the windows and door locks all worked fine. The seats I installed have air bags in them and the LTZ had side airbags also. At this point I have a airbag light on in the dash so I am doing some checking on that as a BCM update. I will update as I go

• Like 1