2019 GMC 2500hd unburnt fuel smell- loss of power

Hey guys.

Bought a 2019 2500hd 6;iter. So far so good, but it has been bogging down during light acceleration since new. At 660 miles right now. 70/30 highway city

Usually only does this under 60 mph, but as soon as it starts losing power I smell raw gas. Dealer is saying "new engine" blues but this is a first? The MPG's definitely are off. The gauge is saying 12.9 right now. But closer to 10 hand calculated. Do these computers really take this long to learn?

I have been stuck getting groceries, but about to do our first 1500 mile trip and slightly worried about this.

Also curious about average Transmission temp??? I have not seen mine go past 135 under full throttle.

Will be pulling 10k entire way back home.

Thanks for the help LOL!

Problem is still there, however mileage is at 13.8 on the dash so I guess we're getting there. Had to rescue a powerstroke boom truck in west Texas Earlier today after his rear grenaded on an incline. My math is bad, but rig/trailer was definitely above Legal limit and the first 9 miles were all loose gravel.

She kept hesitating, but I just stuck with the abuse. These 6 liters don't like WOT it seems( Maybe it's the tranny) ....but I'm pretty damn proud. Made 3 months of payments & a new fan for 6 hours of hell :)

2600 Miles, 43 hours and counting. I will say this truck drives better with a Trailer behind it.... GM definitely made these things for hauling.