14-17 Silverado Tow Mirrors New Trail Ridge PowerFold

rhino2020

Bought these, still new, went different direction.  Asking $550 Shipping Included. These are $625 on eBay

Mirror Color / Finish:

• Chrome

Mirror Extension Type:

• Manual-Telescoping

Mirror Folding Type:

• Power-Folding

Mirror Heating Type:

• Heated

Mirror Memory Type:

• Memory

Mirror Operation:

• Power

Mirror Puddle Light Type:

• Upgrade Puddle Light

Mirror Signal Type:

• Smoked Lens LED Turn Signal & Light Bar Side Marker

Mirror Spotlight Type:

• LED Spotlight

Mirror Type:

• Towing

Quantity:

• Pair

Specifications:

• Brand New Tow Mirrors
  • Comes as a Pair
    • Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
  • Power operation
  • Heated
  • Memory
  • Power folding
  • Smoked Lens LED Turn Signal (Upgraded DOT-SAE Approved)
  • Upgraded Smoked LED Marker Light Bar
    • 2 glare-free horizontal running light bars that are fed by 2 power-efficient LED pixels at the end of each light bar
    • Replaces the 8 direct-illuminating pixels on the OE mirrors
  • High-Power LED Spotlight
  • Upgrade puddle light
    • Puddle light is not available on OE tow mirrors
  • Injection molded textured black plastic housing with chrome caps
  • Manual telescoping design
  • Fits models with RPO Code K40 (Diesel Exhaust Brake)
    • Includes the RH (Passenger Side) Outside Air Temperature Sensor in the lower cap
  • Fits:

• 2014-17 Chevy Silverado 1500 with Temperature Sensor in Passenger Side Mirror with RPO Code K40 (Diesel Exhaust Brake) Mirror
    • 2015-17 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD with Temperature Sensor in Passenger Side Mirror with RPO Code K40 (Diesel Exhaust Brake) Mirror
    • 2015-17 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD with Temperature Sensor in Passenger Side Mirror with RPO Code K40 (Diesel Exhaust Brake) Mirror
    • 2014-17 GMC Sierra 1500 with Temperature Sensor in Passenger Side Mirror with RPO Code K40 (Diesel Exhaust Brake) Mirror
    • 2015-17 GMC Sierra 2500 HD with Temperature Sensor in Passenger Side Mirror with RPO Code K40 (Diesel Exhaust Brake) Mirror
    • 2015-17 GMC Sierra 3500 HD with Temperature Sensor in Passenger Side Mirror with RPO Code K40 (Diesel Exhaust Brake) Mirror

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by rhino2020

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Cris,

I have a SIERRA 1500 SLT and looking to upgrade my stock mirrors to the type you have for sale.  What I don't know is if I need to purchase some type of harness system to upgrade from simply heated, auto adjust to heated, auto adjust, power extend/fold, turn signal, running light type that I think you have for sale.  Any comments?

Thanks,

Dave

On 4/16/2019 at 7:43 PM, Spud7245 said:

Hey Cris,

I have a SIERRA 1500 SLT and looking to upgrade my stock mirrors to the type you have for sale.  What I don't know is if I need to purchase some type of harness system to upgrade from simply heated, auto adjust to heated, auto adjust, power extend/fold, turn signal, running light type that I think you have for sale.  Any comments?

Thanks,

Dave

Dave,

I just put on a set of these on my 2014 Silverado (except with chrome caps and smoked marker lenses).  I had the DL3 mirrors as original (power fold, heated, auto-dim, turn signal, puddle light) and was able to get all of those same functions using my stock door harness.  My 2014 also required the RZY harness to be installed in the cab with one lead running out through the firewall.  Additionally, the door harnesses have to be either replaced or modified by you.  I would suggest you go check @pgamboa and look at his thread on tow mirror upgrades.  VERY helpful information and he also offers custom harnesses that can allow you to do a couple of other functions with those mirrors.  Also, check out some of his videos and those of a few others out there on YouTube as they are helpful in planning your project.In terms of quality and function...the Trail Ridge mirrors are top notch and meet or exceed OEM quality in my opinion.  Hope you have as much fun with your upgrade as I did!