In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

grimmysnr

2019 Silverado Speaker Level Audio Tap

Does anyone want to buy my Subthump single 10" box? Never installed it since my rear window leaked and got bought back.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

On 7/13/2019 at 9:12 AM, white94rx said:

Does anyone want to buy my Subthump single 10" box? Never installed it since my rear window leaked and got bought back.

I’m interested if you still have it. I have a single kicker cvt 10” I’m looking to install. How much shipped to 17026 PA?

Yeah I've still got it. I paid $175 for the box, wiring adapter, and shipping. The wiring was $45, so that leaves $135 for the box and shipping, is what I paid for it. I'd let it go for $120 shipped if you think that's fair. Let me know. You can private message me if you prefer. Thanks for the interest. It's been sitting in the box since I received it. I'd love for it to go to a fellow board member. And if I sell it, then I can buy one that fits my 2500.

How hard or what technique did you use to get the plug out? I hate to pull on the wires but there's not much real estate to pull on otherwise. It looks like everyone has broken part of plug trying to get it out. Thanks in advance for your help. 

Ok so I have everything up and running since my last post, but I have a minor problem. I have the amp installed with no remote power. The amp has an auto sensing option for powering on. Ive used this just fine on other amps in other vehicles. Some time but not always when I come up to a red light and the engine shuts down the amp turns off too then right back on when the engine fires back up.

Any suggestions on where I can easily run my remote power wire to.

BirdDog

Its a real pain to get them out. There is a little tabs you need to pull down on first and be careful because I did brake it. Then you have a little lever to push down on and it should come out.  

2019-08-20_14h43_10.jpg.1c1cab3d211a18f33c22ce38c4bf1248.jpg

1 hour ago, Rfordhamjr said:

Ok so I have everything up and running since my last post, but I have a minor problem. I have the amp installed with no remote power. The amp has an auto sensing option for powering on. Ive used this just fine on other amps in other vehicles. Some time but not always when I come up to a red light and the engine shuts down the amp turns off too then right back on when the engine fires back up.

Any suggestions on where I can easily run my remote power wire to.

There is a fuse in the passenger fuse box that has a blade tap for this exact thing.  Look in the fuse box on the front passenger side and there will be one in there for standby power.  It is open already, no need to splice or jam something in anywhere.  Just put a blade on your blue remote wire and plug it in.  Works fine with auto stop start and everything.  This is where I am tapped in at.

Can you take a pic of what you tapped into. It seams like everything I have tried ends up being constantly on thus leaving the amp on all the time. 

Posted (edited)

What colour are the two back speaker wires 

2019 Silverado trail boss custom 

Edited by Lee2323

Anyone know what these connections are called, part number and where to get them ?  I want to build a custom harness.