Very firm/sticky gas pedal

Does anyone have any issues with their accelerator pedal? I went from a 2016 with 6.2 to this 2019 with 6.2 so I am familiar with the extra "click" at WOT... But my pedal has a sticky feeling to it and feels extremely firm. By sticky I mean when I go from brake to gas and press it down I have to press a little harder to get the pedal moving then I inadvertently end up giving it too much throttle. Not really a big deal but kind of annoying. The truck has about 1k miles on it now so I figure if it was just firm because it's brand new it would have broken in by now.

• 8 months later...

I seem to be having the same issue with my 2019 Z71.

I have been looking for info on this for a while, and you seem to be the 1st to post about it. 

At a take off from full stop, I seem to have to press the gas pedal very hard to get it to take off. Then when going to pass or have the passing gear kick in at speed, I press pedal and nothing so I press harder, by the time the truck reacts it takes off extremely hard. It takes off like it has dropped 2 gears as opposed to the just the one that was intended. 

This issues seems to have taken a bit of the enjoyment out of having a new truck for me.