Wiring for factory pyrometer in/on obd port

Well, I'm not going to be much help but since nobody else has responded...

I know nothing about the 2013 Duramax, but the older trucks did not have a built-in pyrometer.  Did they add that at some point?  I know for the older trucks you have to drill/tap into a manifold (carefully) to add the sensor.

Even if there was a pyrometer added from the factory, you couldn't just splice in an aftermarket gauge.  I assume a gauge like that would want a direct line to the sensor.  IF there really is a factory built-in sensor, then you would have to have an OBD monitor that knows (or can be programmed) the PID codes.  That monitor would plug into the OBD port.  OBD is for communications only and doesn't have raw sensor signals.

It definitely has an oem temp probe.  When I was running my mini max programmer that just plugged into obd port, it had a built in pyrometer readout on the monitor. I could always remove the oem temp probe and put in my other one, BUT I don’t want it throwing codes because of the oem probe not being where it belongs and having a reading.