New Infotainment update v803.1

16 minutes ago, Smitty said:

Very curious what they changed..   

The one thing I saw on FB with it that has me a little excited is the radio stations appear on the HUD when you change channels. Hopefully some bug fixes too. I’d like it if the camera view would stop changing itself.

1 hour ago, OnTheReel said:

The one thing I saw on FB with it that has me a little excited is the radio stations appear on the HUD when you change channels. Hopefully some bug fixes too. I’d like it if the camera view would stop changing itself.

Is there a good FB group out there?  

7 minutes ago, brothernov said:

Is there a good FB group out there?  

Yeah, it’s pretty decent. Lots of posts. Not too much drama but you know how FB is. It’s just called “2019+ Silverado / Sierra”...

1 hour ago, OnTheReel said:

I haven't checked that but did notice the HUD did something new the other day along the bottom.  (can't for the life of me remember exactly what it was).  This gives me hope that a future update will actually give us some useful features for the HUD.  Like Phone info

• Like 1

Yup. With the old software, the only message I ever get on the HUD is when I turn the parking sensors off, it displays that. Why, I don’t know. Doesn’t really seem like a critical message to display up there.

It’s frustrating because there’s a lot of possibilities for HUD but all I use it for is speed (and NAV when I’m going someplace). Both of those are really handy but other GM vehicles can do more.