BennyYurg

Chrome window trim swap?

I have chrome Window trim and chrome mirror caps off of a 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 double cab. If there is anybody who has either black window trim or black mirror caps or both and wants to trade let me know. I’m in Colorado but will ship. 

I’m looking for the front door trim if you don’t find someone to trade with. Someone put a dent in my passenger side front trim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could give you door trim although it has two sided tape that will be ruined when I remove it from my truck. Are you still interested?

I MIGHT be interested but the timing might be off a bit. I do have black window trim for potential trade but I'm not sure how much chrome I'm looking to go with. I have handles and mirror caps on the way now.  Once I get those on (which wont be for a week or so due to vacation) I'm going to see if I want any more chrome accents. I'm pure paint matched now and like a bit of contrast. 

So that was just a really long way to say...if you still have it in a couple weeks, I'll get back to you! 

Jason 

I could give you door trim although it has two sided tape that will be ruined when I remove it from my truck. Are you still interested?

Pictures and price?

Posted (edited)

I

21 minutes ago, Jason23 said:

I MIGHT be interested but the timing might be off a bit. I do have black window trim for potential trade but I'm not sure how much chrome I'm looking to go with. I have handles and mirror caps on the way now.  Once I get those on (which wont be for a week or so due to vacation) I'm going to see if I want any more chrome accents. I'm pure paint matched now and like a bit of contrast. 

So that was just a really long way to say...if you still have it in a couple weeks, I'll get back to you! 

Jason 

Sounds good. I my truck is mostly color matched black right now I’ll send you a picture to see if you like the look with window trim.

Edited by BennyYurg
Forgot to put words

22 minutes ago, FORGIVEN06 said:

Pictures and price?

I’d sell them for 30$ plus shipping I’ll get pics soon

• Like 1

Man....THAT is a nice looking truck!! 

Thanks you, I’m gonna have the bumpers painted black. I was originally going to leave the chrome but I’ve changed my mind. 

I’d sell them for 30$ plus shipping I’ll get pics soon

30 for all? Or just the fronts?

I’ll take them, I’ll PM you

On 3/22/2019 at 7:48 PM, BennyYurg said:

I have chrome Window trim and chrome mirror caps off of a 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 double cab. If there is anybody who has either black window trim or black mirror caps or both and wants to trade let me know. I’m in Colorado but will ship. 

I've installed my chrome mirror caps and handles. I think i'm interested in adding chrome window trim if you are still interested in trade. I sent you a PM. Just let me know. Thanks!