Climate Control Off Msg

• 2 weeks later...

2019 High Country 5.3 Liter. Same thing happens to me all the time now ever since the last software update about a month ago. Climate control off. Went out to dinner, came out and started it and climate control worked. But that was it, no more, climate control off all the time now. Hope they push out a fix  for it quick.

Edited by 2019silverado
Grammar

PI on this.

#PIT5663: Radio Displays Climate Off Message or HVAC Popup Displays Different Settings - (Mar 11, 2019)

Condition:  At random the radio may display a pop up message “Climate Off” even though the HVAC system is fully functional. This can be repetitive in nature. Making any change to the HVAC system will make the message disappear. The radio may also display a HVAC popup when changing HVAC settings that does not match the selected setting (e.g. blower speed).

Cause:  Software anomalies between HVAC and Radio may cause this popup to appear with incorrect or  inaccurate HVAC information.

Correction

Do NOT replace any parts for this concern. Engineering has identified the cause and is working toward a software solution. This PI will be removed and replaced with a bulletin once the software fix is available.

On 3/22/2019 at 10:14 PM, Limelight said:

I got in the truck tonight after autostarting it from the phone app. I got in the truck and hit the start button like normal.  When I adjusted the fan speed the infotainment screen displayed "Climate Control Off" at the bottom where it usually gives a quick view of the climate settings.    So, I clicked on the message and it displayed an on/off button on the screen.  If I pressed that it turned the actual climate controls on or off but still displayed nothing for climate controls.  If I hit the quick access icon at the bottom of the screen (red button) for climate control the  same message displays again.  No climate control screen at all.    

I looked around the infotainment menu to see if I somehow turned it off but didn't see anything.

Am I missing something or is this a glitch? 

Took my trail boss in for the same issue I’m on my third BCM ... cheap parts 

On 4/19/2019 at 5:07 PM, Mayor said:

Just bought 2019 1500 GMC Denali 4WD and the Climate App AC controls works On & Off.  Very annoying. 2X this week so far.

Hope they find a FIX!?

20190419_120226.jpg

20190417_173130.jpg

Take it to the dealer Bad BCM stores a 3010 code I’m on my third BCM module in my 19 trail boss 

• 1 month later...