Not sure what to expect now but I guess we will see this Friday. I will call them and double check that this is the case!

I wish I had saved my emails, lol. They have us conflicting info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah man I'm not sure what to expect. If anything I'm gonna need at least a way to change the tire size so my shift points do change to much with the bigger tire. I had talked to one of the guys from DiabloSport, not Diablew, and I guess they are looking into doing something like the Pulsar piggy back that they have for the new Rams.

Yeah man I'm not sure what to expect. If anything I'm gonna need at least a way to change the tire size so my shift points do change to much with the bigger tire. I had talked to one of the guys from DiabloSport, not Diablew, and I guess they are looking into doing something like the Pulsar piggy back that they have for the new Rams.

I’m running a 6” BDS with 35x12.50r20 Mickey Thompson MTZ and I haven’t noticed any ill effects. I wouldn’t void my warranty for -3 mph at 70 mph.

30 minutes ago, yankeedoodle86 said:

I’m running a 6” BDS with 35x12.50r20 Mickey Thompson MTZ and I haven’t noticed any ill effects. I wouldn’t void my warranty for -3 mph at 70 mph.

I have the same lift sitting in my garage but I'm gonna be running 35x12.50r22 Fury R/T's. Can't wait to get home from this deployment to get everything installed. Hopefully they have some type of tune to compliment an intake and exhaust loaded on that thing if this info is correct. I had a 14 with a 4" lift on 33's last and the Diablo tune really help out with MPG's on the 5.3L. Got the 6.2 this time around so hopefully the feeling of power lost isn't to noticeable this time. Really wished Diablo could have this thing figured out 

I have the same lift sitting in my garage but I'm gonna be running 35x12.50r22 Fury R/T's. Can't wait to get home from this deployment to get everything installed. Hopefully they have some type of tune to compliment an intake and exhaust loaded on that thing if this info is correct. I had a 14 with a 4" lift on 33's last and the Diablo tune really help out with MPG's on the 5.3L. Got the 6.2 this time around so hopefully the feeling of power lost isn't to noticeable this time. Really wished Diablo could have this thing figured out 

You won’t notice much if any. I have the 5.3 and honestly haven’t noticed much loss like the old 6 speeds. I’m coming from a tuned 2015 duramax and I still like this truck.

• Like 1

No one is going to get into the DFM engines with a handheld. It just isn’t cost effective. HP Tuners will have a solution but it will not be cheap and that will rule it out for most people who are not doing internal engine mods or superchargers.

Other devices are available for simple speedo calibration.

• Like 1

No one is going to get into the DFM engines with a handheld. It just isn’t cost effective. HP Tuners will have a solution but it will not be cheap and that will rule it out for most people who are not doing internal engine mods or superchargers.

Other devices are available for simple speedo calibration.

Sadly, you are correct. They just cracked the corvette which I think is the same ECM and it is a 10 credit unlock. The return on the investment won’t be there the way it is with Diesel engines.

Sadly, you are correct. They just cracked the corvette which I think is the same ECM and it is a 10 credit unlock. The return on the investment won’t be there the way it is with Diesel engines.

It will not be as expensive as the ZR1 but likely similar to the L5P trucks. If you want to add boost it will be worth it but more expensive then the 14-18 trucks. For the casual bolt on guy it will be too much for most.

I work with tuning vehicles everyday and the guys with 17-18 are still shocked at pricing with unlocked modules. Similar to the Mopar guys.
  • Like 2

It's a shame they made it so difficult. The aftermarket seems to be suffering for it. Nobody is making parts for the T1s yet since they can't be tuned   sucks   

Talked to a guy by the name of Nick who works for AFE in Indiana. He's the lead guy for their electronics engineering products and he assured me their SCORCHER PRO is for the new T1's. He said they are putting finishing touches on their tunes at the moment on the dyno. He understands that the product was suppose to be released already but they fell behind and won't be out for about 6 weeks. They will be doing data logging and sending out tunes for aftermarket exhaust and intakes after you register your module. They are also going to offer base tunes for completely stock trucks or upgraded tunes if you have other AFE products installed on your truck. According to him you will also have access to change a few other parameters on your truck but overall he said everything is looking promising.

Talked to a guy by the name of Nick who works for AFE in Indiana. He's the lead guy for their electronics engineering products and he assured me their SCORCHER PRO is for the new T1's. He said they are putting finishing touches on their tunes at the moment on the dyno. He understands that the product was suppose to be released already but they fell behind and won't be out for about 6 weeks. They will be doing data logging and sending out tunes for aftermarket exhaust and intakes after you register your module. They are also going to offer base tunes for completely stock trucks or upgraded tunes if you have other AFE products installed on your truck. According to him you will also have access to change a few other parameters on your truck but overall he said everything is looking promising.

T1 AFM or DFM?

DFM. They already have modules that work with the older AFM engines

Im going to say they will not have these shipping in 6 weeks. Even then there is very little adjustability for anything besides a CAI and exhaust. No transmission tuning can be done on the 8 or 10 speed with out an unlocked TCM.