Info on ceramic coating

1 hour ago, chris918 said:

I saw it online last night on sale for $60 I'm tempted to just buy it but I'm trying to get some info on it or any type of ceramic coating 

F11 Topcoat is just a Sealer and it does not protect like Ceramic. In theory you just wash with care your vehicle with ceramic and you should not have to wax or seal your vehicle

again.

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 9:06 AM, 19TrailBoss said:

I'm curious to hear if anyone has used f11 too, I've been tempted to try it multiple times, but never pulled the trigger.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

There are plenty of utube vids out there that compare it with other brands 

• 3 months later...

I spent the money, a lot of money got the Ceramic Pro, took them 5 days they did a complete paint correction way beyond a clay bar. Then they did several coats of Ceramic Pro I have a 10 year guarantee, every year you take it in on your anniversary for a new top coat of Sport which is the shine coat. I am extremely happy with it money well spent. I got it in March, been through some hellish storms  and about 7000 miles still looks perfect. All I do is wash it, live on a gravel road no garage. 

Edited by Mountain boy
  • Like 1

I picked up f11 the other day since there is a local dealer just to try it. Dealer I got it from is a custom Harley shop. They said it's been selling great but no one that they know of have applied it to a vehicle

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/19/2019 at 4:49 PM, Mountain boy said:

I spent the money, a lot of money got the Ceramic Pro, took them 5 days they did a complete paint correction way beyond a clay bar. Then they did several coats of Ceramic Pro I have a 10 year guarantee, every year you take it in on your anniversary for a new top coat of Sport which is the shine coat. I am extremely happy with it money well spent. I got it in March, been through some hellish storms  and about 7000 miles still looks perfect. All I do is wash it, live on a gravel road no garage. 

How much did they charge?

Tom

Ceramic Pro is a national chain it varies by location, the ceramic pro shops have to be trained and certified by ceramic Pro, it sells in different levels determined by how many years warranty you want. I got the 10 year it was $$$$ but figure on what you would pay for wax and time in 10 years it’s cheap. No wax will ever look like Ceramic, Ceramic Pro is the most expensive starts at $500 and goes up. The Lifetime package is over $2000.

Edited by Mountain boy