In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

2013 GMC Acadia sunroof not closing flush. My sunroof will not close flush or open to vent mode. It opens fully, upon closing does not quick close but stops short about 2inches then have to press the close button again. When in close mode, the sunroof does not close flush at back part. When trying to open to vent mode, sunroof will not pop up. I have read to reset it by holding the vent mode button until sunroof cycles through opening and closing but it has not worked. It sits about 2mm below threashold when in close mode. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Budman Jones
      Planning on leveling my 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 with the MotoFab front 3" and rear 2" leveling kit.  Planning on fitting 33" inch tires on my truck after.

Trying to decide if I want 18" wheel rims or 20" wheel rims.. so if you could post pics of your trucks that would be great. Thanks!
    • By Budman Jones
      Planning on leveling my 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE with the 3” front 2” rear MOTOFAB leveling kit. Currently have stock wheels/tires on it which are 255/70R17. Thinking about jumping up to 18” wheels instead but wanted to know how much of a difference the 17” to 18” jump would make in appearance. 

I was able to find plenty of pictures with 18” wheels but are there any photos out there of leveled /lifted trucks with 17” rims? 
    • By PIP_AT4
      We are upgrading to a 2020 GMC AT4 HD 3500 and should be delivered soon.

Asking $47,000

Follow this link for additional photos Facebook Marketplace ad

So...Look no further for your next tow vehicle! Tow in style, tow with confidence!! This 2015 GMC Denali HD 2500 in Black Onyx has all the bells and whistles and more! She has only 52500 miles on her!

This truck has been upgraded with BlueOx Gooseneck Hitch, a Second 7 Way connector in bed to secure your Gooseneck or Fifth-Wheel camper trailer wiring harness to help you tow in comfort and with confidence. It has also been upgraded with a Pop-A-Lock remote lock actuator for tailgate (unlocks tailgate when you unlock your truck). To help with those horrible GM headlights, this Denali has been upgraded with GTR Lighting Gen 5 HID 5000K headlights and Morimoto XB LED foglights...I cannot begin to tell you how much of a difference this has made! For just that little bit of oomph or MPG, this GMC has also been upgraded with the Banks Ram Air intake and Banks exhaust with chrome tip. Upgraded Shocks to BILSTEIN 5100 series shocks at 43500 miles.

A Banks AutoMind programmer, is available and negotiable with purchase of this 2015 GMC Denali HD.

• By EDeller
      On Sunday March 8th I was driving my Sierra home from my parents-in law. I pulled out from a stop sign and was just getting up to speed when there was a loud bang followed by loss of power, Loud ticking noise,  vibrations and a sulfur smell coming from the exhaust. I knew this was lifters instantly as it Happened to me in August of 2018, a short 11,000 miles ago. So, I took it in to my dealer who ran diagnostics and gave me the news That I would need lifters replaced yet again. Unfortunately, my power train warranty ran out December of 2019, so they told me I would owe a balance of $2900+ tax. Of course I was very upset with this news as I would have imagined the dealer would talk to GM and get this issue sorted out.. I mean it was only a few months over a year and less than 11,000 miles since they replacedall of the lifters and the cam shaft. I contacted GM myself and over the course of the last week have been working with the dealer and trying to talk to someone at GM who could help. Finally I reached a “senior analyst” who is apparently the top tier of customer assistance and she told me there was absolutely nothing they can do and I am responsible for the entire bill. I insisted that GM must know about the issues this engine has By now and should acknowledge and help their clients, but she offered no help.

How can I trust this engine again? I have read many posts people have put on this forum alone with this issue of failing lifters. How can anyone be expected to pay this much for an issue that is derived likely from GMs design of the afm system? Especially after we pay $50,000+ for the truck to begin with! I do not pretend to be an Mechanical or financial expert,  but I feel I have been severely wronged in this situation. I have no choice but to eat this cost and sell the truck before the lifters have a chance to fail again.

I would suggest anyone doing research considering buying one of these trucks (I believe Sierra and Silverado 14-18 at least) that has the active fuel management system to rethink it. I would also go out on a limb and suggest my friends with 14-15 year Silverado and Sierras (with expired powertrain warranty’s) to consider selling them before the lifters fail on yours and you are stuck with a $3000-$5000 bill. Good luck all. 
    • By mitchmxz
      I have an 04 gmc Sierra Wt with a weird issue. 

it started when my battery went bad. i use the intermittent pin in the body-12 way-brown in the cab fuse block as an ignition driven accessory. 
      the first thing i noticed was the accessory would only work every now and then.
      next the blower stopped working, the abs and brake likes came on, all at the same time.
      after messing with it all day here is the current issue.
      the abs and brake like come on when the blower speed control it set to any speed other then 0. when set back to 0 the abs and brake lights will turn off.
      the intermittent pin on the body-12 way-brown has low voltage and cant power my accessory. 
      the constant power pin next to the intermittent pin has full 12 volts.  
      I have checked every fuse and cleaned the ground on the forward driver side and the ground in front of the driver side suspension. 
      I have also added 3 ground wires 
      cab to battery
      frame to battery 
      block to battery
      I am at a lose for what to do.
      Could it be a bad relay?