FS: 14 to 18 Leer 100XL Cap / Topper / Camper Shell

ShamrockShooter

condition: excellent 

make / manufacturer: Leer 

model name / number: 100XL 

For sale is a Leer 100XL truck cap / topper / camper shell. It fits 2014 to 2018 Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra with the 5 ft 8 inch short bed. Mine was a crew cab short bed. This doesn't fit the new 2019 trucks.

The color is summit white which could go on any color truck. It comes with all wiring. It is just a T connector and I can help you install cap on your truck and hook up wiring.

Also comes with removable front slider window and pop out side windows. Inside cap has an LED dome light. It has a rotary latch handle on the back glass. I have the original keys for it. LED brake light.

I called local leer dealers and they want about $2200 for a new one which is what I paid two years ago. You will save a lot of money buying an almost new cap. First one with $1100 gets the cap.

Located in Rochester NY. Pick up only.8cc890db0612651af624be9133bd3633.jpgd6b0aaf168467efc7eb3a4b61092c951.jpgf18194e1bc6c9d84c3139feee6eeb392.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk