Sunglass Holder and Garage Remote Should Be Standard in 2019 Silverado

My minor gripe is that my 2013 LT had backup sensors and my 2019 LTZ does not. After being used to it I'm afraid I am going to eventually  back into something because it saved me from doing so a few times in the past.

This is all about trim levels, I have everything you guys miss on my AT4, GM didn’t quit making the stuff they just charge more to get it now. I believe the old sunglasses holder was considered a distraction and safety hazard because one dumass had and accident getting his sunglasses out. I don’t know which models have what but I have the tray on my dash and you can’t really put anything in it but sunglasses or a badge. Change is a very bad idea I tried it.

• 2 months later...

I bought my new Silverado without seeing in person as I've done for the last dozen during past 25 years. 

Completely floored to find option packaged truck, complete with "heated steering wheel" (why I don't know) $53,000.00 sticker price, but with no sunglasses holder, visor vanity lights, one less door panel compartment, no ash tray compartment, no console or glove compartment USB connections (to conceal the mess and valuable phones) or separations in console to hold pens outside of "junk draw" console.   Previous Silverado had all these things, except the Heated Steering, but at least hands will be warm if I go to Alaska. 

But there's a tray on the dash board!   Can't wait to fill that thing up, so everyone can see my junk!   I'm a contractor and live in New Orleans, do they know what will happen to the things I leave in the dash board tray, they'll either turn to stone or get bleached white in summer heat, or give someone a reason to break into the truck!

Obviously Chevrolet thinks throwing things together in larger and fewer compartments is more efficient, safer and easier for the driver to find while driving.    

Convenience????

So much for my rolling office, now I know who hired the guy that came up with "New Coke" in 1985.