AT4 with Duratracs

I would love to know if anybody has put on a set of tis 544bm 20×10 -24 They're one of the top sets of friends sold right now but no 1 has them on a 19. I'm wondering if they will not clear the brake calipers. I tried to order some this week and they are on back order 6 weeks out... There would suck only to find out they didn't fit.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

My KMC Rockstar 2's came in Friday and went to Discount Tire to put them on.  They didn't fit and Discount told me that KMC didn't have any wheels yet to fit the AT4.  I went ahead and ordered the Fuel Assaults and they will be in tomorrow. I will post pics in the next couple of days.  Fingers crossed that these work!

On 4/3/2019 at 7:47 AM, TXGREEK said:

fa991313a9e4a480dd71ab1b8d810ff6.jpg
I love my Ridge Grapplers but they’re a bit on the rough side. Had KO2’s before and wasn’t impressed with side wall protection, Ridge Grapplers are very durable and have excellent side wall protection. If I had to choose between the KO2’s and Ridge Grapplers I’d get the KO2’s for a smoother ride but may have issues with vibrations at higher speed like I did.
I’ve heard the Duratracs are loud and get even louder after breaking them in.

Sent from above

Did you put CST coilovers on your AT4?  Did it raise the front, level now?

I have them on my 2013 Sierra, love them but I had to add block to back to level the truck out.  Would like to see pics of truck if you have before and after?

I have them on my 2013 Sierra, love them but I had to add block to back to level the truck out.  Would like to see pics of truck if you have before and after?

I’ve actually got the CST 4.5”-5” lift with the front 4.5” coil overs and rear Piggybacks, add a leaf along with lots more. Running 295/60/20 (34”) with 20x9 +1 offset fuel wheels

fb4a20c61132ba20074e73eb00885044.jpg
1d2e5969887ef2dcb945ad103f7629cf.jpg
45ba8d7e2bb92bffbf381ffd019ba684.jpg
c967d05ddabd74dd7c09a3f573745b88.jpg

Sent from above

Damn, but the look of those Ridge Graps are f*ckin aggresive, i love the look 

They ride really quiet for looking so aggressive but as with all E-F rated tires they take a bit to get used to

Sent from above

Btw, you’ll need new uca’s if ever anyone is looking to add 2.5 leveling coil overs. I didn’t have to cause I did the lift which put excellent angles on my suspension.

Sent from above

On 4/6/2019 at 7:49 AM, SierraAT4 said:

You sure those aren't the stock 20in rims? I would love to see what the 18s look like black, but I'm pretty sure those are the 20s.

It is my truck i know they are 18in rims.

Duratracs were OE on my 2017 midnight edition.. I have NO problem with the noise. At 32k miles they're wearing nicely. I live in New England and they are beasts in the snow.

When it comes time to replace, I will probably go with them again.

When i got my AT4 i drove it with the duratracs....ok...since its a dialy driver, did not like them. Then I worked a deal with 20's with K02s on it....so much better tire, no noise until you are at low speed.  Handles like a denali.  Great tires.

• Like 1

Tires are 275/60/20 on an AT4. No issues as they are pretty much standard size.  no level "yet".  Wheels are RD3:  6 spoke split spoke (12 spoke total) Black gloss painted aluminum, 20x9, 28mm offset.

IMG_0476.jpg

Edited by quicksilverc5
  • Like 1