April Incentives

23 hours ago, relevante said:

Nice!

And yeah, it's up on the GMC site too now:

https://www.gmc.com/current-offers#?filterby=all&requestedPostalcode=12498&postalcode=12498&open-panel=sierra:sierra_1500

$3500 on Sierra 1500 Crew Cab excl. Denali ($1500 on Denali)

Not available with any special finance or lease offers. Take delivery by 4-30-2019.

Also just noticed on my dealer's website that they're showing that $3500 stacked with a $1000 GM finance incentive. So it's fully $2500 better than last month. Now just hoping my truck shows up soon.

When Ford had a $5,500 incentive, dealerships quickly added another $6,500 incentive. I'm sure it was from Ford, new F-150s were going for $8,000 below invoice. My previous F-150 was $12,000 off MSRP, down from $51,000 to $39,000.

Instead of looking up incentives from Chevrolet, how about going to cars.com? Just make sure you have "new" marked and you will see the MSRP prices and the total prices. I called one that had $11,000 off. If they tell you this... "Sir, you don't qualify for all..." Just hang up.

I found one that was $10,000 off and the dealer confirmed the incentives were the ones that everybody qualifies for, I didn't have to be a member of Flat Earth Society or Moon Landing was Faked Group. Dealership had good reputation and I got my $54,000 for $44,000.

Just go to cars.com and you'll see pretty good discounts from MSRP.

2 hours ago, Wiggums said:

When Ford had a $5,500 incentive, dealerships quickly added another $6,500 incentive. I'm sure it was from Ford, new F-150s were going for $8,000 below invoice. My previous F-150 was $12,000 off MSRP, down from $51,000 to $39,000.

Instead of looking up incentives from Chevrolet, how about going to cars.com? Just make sure you have "new" marked and you will see the MSRP prices and the total prices. I called one that had $11,000 off. If they tell you this... "Sir, you don't qualify for all..." Just hang up.

I found one that was $10,000 off and the dealer confirmed the incentives were the ones that everybody qualifies for, I didn't have to be a member of Flat Earth Society or Moon Landing was Faked Group. Dealership had good reputation and I got my $54,000 for $44,000.

Just go to cars.com and you'll see pretty good discounts from MSRP.

Thanks for mentioning. I checked there and TrueCar, which I had been watching but didn’t update for April until this afternoon, and discovered an extra $1500 lease conquest offer that the sales rep didn’t think about because he didn’t know I had another leased car. So that’s $6k total rebates. Glad it didn’t show up a week ago.

On 4/2/2019 at 3:51 PM, Jacksfan98 said:

It is hard for me not to look at the 2019 Ram for my next truck. Their pricing is amazing but I still question the quality. I am expecting and will hold out for some good incentives from GM in the next few months on the T1 once the limited models are gone. 

A quick trip to ramforumz.com problems page and fuel economy rants and you'll likely strike it from your next truck list.  Total mess.  Worst reviews from forum members of any truck forum I've been on and that includes tacomaworld, tundratalk, f150forums, and ridgelineownersclub.  I've never seen more negative comments from owners than i have on their website. 

Edited by lrtexasman
  • Like 1

Some forums aren't friendly to people who have problems with theirs like here. I had to deal with trolls accusing me of being one because they couldn't handle any criticism of Chevy trucks.

LOL, I never changed anything. Poor fanboys kept speculating. That's why I'm still posting away in Ford F150 forums, the people here are funny about that.

Constructive criticism? Are you this stupid? They consisted of: do not accelerate, do not brake, do not drink and drive, etc., etc. despite me posting repeatedly it was a straight road, I wasn't hitting any one of the pedals. But, you know what, keep being stupid. I love this ignore feature. Bye.

... Back to incentives talk. In the Phoenix market I've been offered about $11250 off MSRP. Unfortunately they all have add-ons ranging from $400-$1700 which kills it for me. I'm trying for $12k off MRSP.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Wiggums said:

Constructive criticism? Are you this stupid? They consisted of: do not accelerate, do not brake, do not drink and drive, etc., etc. despite me posting repeatedly it was a straight road, I wasn't hitting any one of the pedals. But, you know what, keep being stupid. I love this ignore feature. Bye.

My suggestion to you would be to change your shocks out for a softer riding suspension (standard OEM shocks would be better bet) if you are not going to put weight in your bed.  Perhaps a toolbox with a few bags of sand would help your truck out.  Also do you have max towing?  If so, it is set up stiffer.  The bounce you describe cab happen with stiff springs, shocks, wheel turn while going over rocky ground and braking (ABS).  I think your biggest mistake was the Z71 package.  The regular 4x4 has a softer ride.  Anyway, I like your truck, if you really want to get rid of it, and I know you got a good deal from what you said, shoot me a PM for how much you want to sell it for.  A Ram with the 4 corner air suspension has a much smoother ride or you could go back to ford.  But I suggest you get a Tundra and deal with the fuel economy.  Solid truck with lots of standard safety features that has a nice ride, is very reliable and has great resale.   

Edited by lrtexasman
  • Like 1