Help what’s available 2019 Silverado 6” in lift kit 2 wheel drive?

Help!!!! Just picked up my new Silverado and want to know what’s available for the 2019 Silverado LT  6” in lift kit 2 wheel drive? Will a 4wd kit work with it as well? Some shops are telling me in the new 2019 you can use both ? 

2F73B5AE-E6CB-4E1D-A1AC-8E268533EF70.jpeg

Edited by Steelers83
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve been having the same problem , but found this today ... Cheapest I’ve found it is just under $2500 . I’m going to look some more over the weekend , but I’m thinking of ordering it since it’s a better kit anyways 

http://mcgaughys.com/products/7-dot-5-10-premium-black-stainless-steel-lift-kit-for-2019-plus-gm-truck-1500-4wd-number-50793

On 4/12/2019 at 12:02 PM, bretWITHoneT said:

I’ve been having the same problem , but found this today ... Cheapest I’ve found it is just under $2500 . I’m going to look some more over the weekend , but I’m thinking of ordering it since it’s a better kit anyways 

http://mcgaughys.com/products/7-dot-5-10-premium-black-stainless-steel-lift-kit-for-2019-plus-gm-truck-1500-4wd-number-50793

So I finally spoke with pro comp and you can definitely use the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Pro Comp 6" Lift Kit with ES9000 Rear Shocks - K1175B. I just got it installed with 35x12.50x22 Hostile sprockets just because the TIS 544 in 22” are sold out everywhere but I ended up falling in love with the sprockets. I’ll post it up shortly 

Looks good ! Thanks for the info , I’m ordering mine too then . I had the same problem . Everywhere I called told me you couldn’t use the 4WD kit for the 2WD trucks and I didn’t wanna do it without confirmation from the factory . Congrats man , I’m sure your happy . It’s been driving me ( and my gf ) crazy since I look at wheels and lifts everyday 

Edited by bretWITHoneT