GMC Terrain Earns Spot On 10 Best Family Cars List - What Would Deadpool Think?

Gorehamj

terrain rear 18.jpeg

John Goreham
Contributing Writer, GM-Trucks.com
4-3-2019

The 2019 GMC Terrain has earned a spot on Parents Magazine's 10- Best Family Cars List. The only GM to make the list, the Terrain was noted to be "...small but mighty." Looking for a bit of support validating the Terrain's family-friendliness, the author called upon child-passenger safety technician Abbie Patterson, owner of Super Car Seat Geek. Patterson offered, “(Terrain) offers an ample amount of legroom for many taller drivers even when a forward-facing car seat is installed behind them,” The author also liked the Rear Cross Traffic Alert. 

Parents Magazine also illustrates well the Terrain's capabilities by explaining what size IKEA torture device (excuse us, we mean) furniture will fit inside. 

• Haha 1

• 4 years later...
On 4/3/2019 at 10:31 AM, Gorehamj said:

terrain rear 18.jpeg

John Goreham
Contributing Writer, GM-Trucks.com
4-3-2019

The 2019 GMC Terrain has earned a spot on Parents Magazine's 10- Best Family Cars List

Parent's Magazine. 🤔 First place I go for a vehicle review. :crackup:Glad it made someone's A list. 😏

Edited by Grumpy Bear
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

If I didn’t know much about cars or there’s a fairly new car on the market that I may be interested in. I would look at sales numbers and repeat sales numbers. If it was a new vehicle or a redesigned and I had to have it I would buy extended warranty. We did that with our Genesis 12 years ago. It’s the best all around family vehicle we’ve ever owned. We’re enthusiast it clicks all the boxes. If you’re an appliance driver a popular model will do. Even the boring cars are upping the performance game these days. So picking a vehicle where the dealer is the closest is probably the best choice.

24 minutes ago, BB68 said:

Ya but what one goes best with my Lynyrd Skynyrd tee shirt and jorts? 

That’s easy. And resembles my second car in 1974, a barracuda. Now would be a challenger. My 8 track at the time would be playing Led Zeppelin. If my future wife was with me I would have Ringos new track Your sixteen ready to go. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Iconic Jacket is your gateway to timeless and trendy jacket styles for both men and women. Our curated collection boasts an array of options, from classic leather jackets to cozy woolen choices and even celebrity-inspired designs. Explore our website to elevate your style and discover the perfect jacket that reflects your personality.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello John Goreham,

Thank you for sharing the exciting news about the 2019 GMC Terrain making it to Parents Magazine's 10-Best Family Cars List. It's indeed a noteworthy achievement, and the recognition as the only GM vehicle on the list speaks volumes about the Terrain's family-friendly features.

As a leading seo content writing company, we understand the significance of such accolades in the automotive industry. Crafting engaging and informative content around this achievement can enhance the visibility and online presence of the 2019 GMC Terrain. We specialize in creating SEO-optimized content that not only highlights key features like ample legroom and Rear Cross Traffic Alert but also resonates with your target audience.

Our team of experienced content writers can develop articles, blog posts, or press releases that capture the essence of the Terrain's family-friendly design. By incorporating relevant keywords and following SEO best practices, we ensure that the content ranks well in search engine results, driving more traffic and engagement to your platform.

If you're interested in leveraging this exciting news to enhance your online presence, we'd be delighted to collaborate with GM-Trucks.com. Feel free to reach out, and let's discuss how our SEO content writing services can contribute to showcasing the 2019 GMC Terrain's family-friendly features to a wider audience.

• 1 month later...