Aycock1987

Ram passes Chevrolet for number 2 spot?

3 hours ago, ickyoldman said:

The horrible gas mileage is because the ram makes a LOT more horsepower.  Pick your poison........Power or mileage

395 hp vs 355 hp? I wouldn't say a "lot" more horsepower... and that was for the standard 5.8 engine, not the optional 6.2 engine with 420 hp compared to RAM's Hemi 5.7 with only 395 hp (and worse gas mileage).

31 minutes ago, Wiggums said:

395 hp vs 355 hp? I wouldn't say a "lot" more horsepower... and that was for the standard 5.8 engine, not the optional 6.2 engine with 420 hp compared to RAM's Hemi 5.7 with only 395 hp (and worse gas mileage).

I consider 40 hp quite significant

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/27/2019 at 8:37 PM, ickyoldman said:

I consider 40 hp quite significant

Same here.  Especially since there are a lot of people on this website who proudly spend hundreds of $ (and broadcast their purchase) to gain maybe 15-20hp.  

Edited by MaverickZ71

Hmmmm my 2018 Ram 395hp, my 2017 Silverado 355hp both 17mpg back and forth to work. I like them both, trans. shifts better in the Ram though. Both trucks are Quad cab style, 6ft beds, 3.21 gears in Ram 3.08 gears in Silverado.

The only thing keeping me from buying a Ram right now is the stupid 6'4" bed!!!!!  Who does that?  Can someone explain this to me?  6'6" in the chevy is barely enough bed!

I was all set to buy a Ram but before buying I changed jobs and the new place has a 2013 Ram as the shop truck and it has been nothing but problems and the dealer can't fix it. After two Jeeps that had issues I would never buy another FCA product.

Ram passing Chevy proves that more people either don't understand or don't care about reliability. 

Or they do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I have seen the commericals, so I know GMs last at least 90 days. :lol: