IT HAPPENED. Silverado sales has been overtaken by RAM

SnakeEyeSS

3 hours ago, j-ten-ner said:

What Gladiator?

They stopped making them in 1971.

No idea what Jeep is trying to pull by raping that name.

so long

j-ten-ner

Picking a fight with the wrong FCA product on this one, It can tow 7650 pounds, and has locking Dana 44 front and rear. So it's going to be better in every spec than the old one, besides wheelbases and will probably last longer than three G80s :lol: . But people wanting a short wheel base aren't buying a truck anyway. It'll be THE off road midsize with the sure thing 5 pounds aftermarket catalog that will be following it's arrival.

That said, IMO I'd still take a 2020 Tacoma TRD Pro over it.

Edited by SnakeEyeSS

2 hours ago, KARNUT said:

Not replying to you, but For some reason I can't deleted this^^°^^

8 hours ago, j-ten-ner said:

If Jeep had the balls to bring the Crew Chief into production and name it right, they would have my attention.

But instead they slam a truck bed on a Wrangler and call it a day.

so long

j-ten-ner

Nope, wrong again. Do you actually know anything about it? 

httpwww.caranddriver.com/news/amp25327428/2020-jeep-gladiator-jt-photos-info/

Edited by SnakeEyeSS

Did you even read mine? There’s more there praising than not. It’s even coming with a diesel. It’s not a big old hummer, but it fits easily into the off-road, on road dynamic most people are looking for. Unlike the new blazer. Not what I would buy, but that’s not a bash. I appreciate what there shooting for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, KARNUT said:

Did you even read mine? There’s more there praising than not. It’s even coming with a diesel. It’s not a big old hummer, but it fits easily into the off-road, on road dynamic most people are looking for. Unlike the new blazer. Not what I would buy, but that’s not a bash. I appreciate what there shooting for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You didn't read mine, since I said I'm " not replying to you" in it. The mobile editor wasn't clearing/deleting it

Edited by SnakeEyeSS

1 hour ago, SnakeEyeSS said:

Not replying to you, but For some reason I can't deleted this^^°^^

I appreciate the capabilities of the Jeep truck. Way beyond of what the Gladiator was able to.

Anyone interested in cars can see the closeness between a modern Mustang and an original one. The same applies to the Challenger and the Camaro.

But the Jeep truck doesn't resemble the old one. Not even close.

:)

so long

j-ten-ner

Who wants to buy a new GM truck with an electric parking brake and no more cable to rear brakes for emergency stopping?

http://gmauthority.com/blog/2018/09/2019-silverado-features-electronic-push-button-parking-brake-feature-spotlight/

I’m buying a new Dodge Diesel this summer. GM made its bet....I aint buying.

17 hours ago, Paintor said:

Who wants to buy a new GM truck with an electric parking brake and no more cable to rear brakes for emergency stopping?

http://gmauthority.com/blog/2018/09/2019-silverado-features-electronic-push-button-parking-brake-feature-spotlight/

I’m buying a new Dodge Diesel this summer. GM made its bet....I aint buying.

Yeah, I have read up on releasing them, you need a scan tool with the capability, Foxwell seems like the best option. Cars losing battery or having it disconnected while the parking brake is engaged is causing them to stick on some cars, meaning a tow to a dealer or shop with with a scan tool to reset them. As dumb as the Euro brands that need to be "programmed" for a replacement battery.

Edited by SnakeEyeSS

7 hours ago, SnakeEyeSS said:

Yeah, I have read up on releasing them, you need a scan tool with the capability, Foxwell seems like the best option. Cars losing battery or having it disconnected while the parking brake is engaged is causing them to stick on some cars, meaning a tow to a dealer or shop with with a scan tool to reset them. As dumb as the Euro brands that need to be "programmed" for a replacement battery.

Exactly. As soon as mechanics saw GM start using voltage wires for BUS communications we knew the end of human operators was coming. It IS THE END PLAN. 

You can cripple any new Truck by unplugging the electric parking brake at the rear axle and she aint moving. Wait til the world realizes that.

Edited by Paintor