Z71 came with all season tires, specs say AT?

So, instead of the ATs, mine came with Goodyear Fortitude HT. I don’t even know how to approach this with the dealer.
Like “hey, I bought this truck, with these tires, specs say it came with AT, and you all signed something stating it hasn’t been altered from the spec sheet, where’s me tires??”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, Controller23 said:

So, instead of the ATs, mine came with Goodyear Fortitude HT. I don’t even know how to approach this with the dealer.
Like “hey, I bought this truck, with these tires, specs say it came with AT, and you all signed something stating it hasn’t been altered from the spec sheet, where’s me tires??”

Try this, be nice and courteous, and see what they say. They might have an explanation, or say that's what you get.......

To further complicate things, most RPO codes for tires do not specify a certain vendor. and some configurations of Z71, on LT, can have optional tires added to the package.

This 'note' applies to Z71 option on new style 2019 LT:

Requires 4WD model and (Z82) Trailering Package. Required with (B4U) Diesel Off-Road Package. Includes Z71 hard badge, (N10) dual exhaust, (PZX) 18" bright silver painted wheels, (XCK) 265/65/R18 all-terrain, blackwall tires, (G80) locking differential and (NQH) 2-speed transfer case. Included with (PDZ) Z71 Off-Road and Protection Package. (XCK) 265/65/R18 all-terrain, blackwall tires are replaced with (R3O) LT275/65R18C MT Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac blackwall tires when (B4U) Diesel Off-Road Package is ordered. Trucks not equipped with (B4U) Diesel Off-Road Package may upgrade to (QDS) 265/65R18 all-terrain, white outlined letter tires or (RD4) 20" aluminum wheels with Argent metallic pockets and (QAE) 275/60R20 all-terrain, blackwall tires. Not available with (NHT) Max Trailering Package, (L3B) 2.7L Turbo engine or 22" wheels. 

Obviously, it's not at all straight forward.  Depends on several things besides Z71

Did you order the truck or just buy one off the lot? I'm guessing this means you already received delivery of the vehicle before you noticed?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Bought it off the lot.