Which brand owners are DBAGS?

CSI-WALLEYE

I don't know about DBAG ( Dirt Bag?) ratings for any make/model.  I do know and have known vehicle owners who neglect proper vehicle maintenance.

This equals unsafe trucks/cars/SUVs, etc. on the road and a danger to other drivers.  For example:

My one uncle purchased a new 1980 Chevy 4X4 pickup - inline 6 - automatic - almost no options - very basic.  Never changed oil.  Never washed it.

I don't know if he ever checked any fluid levels, etc.  Truck lasted him 10 years.

7 hours ago, 14GMCZ71 said:

I don't know about DBAG ( Dirt Bag?) ratings for any make/model.  I do know and have known vehicle owners who neglect proper vehicle maintenance.

This equals unsafe trucks/cars/SUVs, etc. on the road and a danger to other drivers.  For example:

My one uncle purchased a new 1980 Chevy 4X4 pickup - inline 6 - automatic - almost no options - very basic.  Never changed oil.  Never washed it.

I don't know if he ever checked any fluid levels, etc.  Truck lasted him 10 years.

10 years with no oil changes is amazing.  Sad, but amazing.

8 hours ago, 14GMCZ71 said:

I work with a guy who has a 14 ltz Silverado prob only ever had maybe 3 oil changes in little over 4 years. O maintenance. Only thing he has done to it has put tires and breaks on it cause he had to. It now has 110,000 miles on it and runs great. And hears the kicker are you ready......all with out. Catch can. Lol

• Like 1

I just got back from a road trip to Chicago. So based solely on last weekend here's the official list of d-bag drivers:

Mercedes, Audi, Lexus, Land rover, Tesla, BMW, and anyone else with the word Illinois on top of their license plate.

I almost got wrecked by a d-bag that wanted to move two lanes to the left on lakeshore dr, except I was in the middle lane. Good thing I was paying attention, I was able to stop about 1" before making contact with his rear driver side door.

Edited by aseibel
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/04/2019 at 4:09 PM, dieselfan1 said:

It's true. At least where I live. More modded up black wheeled loud and obnoxious Ram owners especially Cummins owners with their mirrors fully extended not towing anything

Think they are so badass  You know what they say, big truck little dick.

I think they are lame.

Man this reply is hilarious!  I read it and thought WOW! This just like most ram owners here where I am.  Mirrors always extended out not towing a damn thing and stacks or stack coming out of the box.  Most with attitudes.  So yes I agree with the OP. Dbags 

I think lots of people buy vehicles to make a statement. I saw a lifted 4X4 GM with oversized rims, tiny tires. The under side had lights even around the rotors and drums. I be willing to wager it wouldn’t see a dirt road let alone mud. Wonder what his statement is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Recently drove through TN, GA, FL. Are outlandish lift kits, loud exhaust systems and ridiculous huge tires some sort law down there?

I live in GA. We take truck ownership seriously down here.

Sent via Morse code

I’ve seen A’Hole drivers in every make, I was raised conservative, someone tails you just scoot over and let them go, most likely they’ll get a ticket. I don’t police anyone as I’m driving. I think it’s more of an age group that you’ll find breaking the law more often and definitely education has a lot to do with it. I’ve also seen more junkers trying to prove something which to me is ignorance taking over especially junkers with a donut wheel on racing through traffic, Houston Tx has a lot of them especially on I45.

Economics has a lot to do with A’Hole drivers and not saying that if you shop at Walmart you’ll be a bad driver.

Not one brand fits all, ignorant people are a menace to all of us in America especially the mentally ill. There are definitely people on the road with a chip on their shoulder especially if you’ve got something nice and well taken care of and for that reason you’ll be messed with, sorta like in these forums too.

Sent from above

anyone who tints their front windows so dark you cant see them, are Dbags. oh and young guys who drive dodge Charger/Challengers' they all drive like cunts. lol

how about Cops who don't enforce the laws...everyone driving while looking down at thier phone is a D-bag I even see cops doing this shit! 

Edited by flyingfool

anyone who tints their front windows so dark you cant see them, are Dbags. oh and young guys who drive dodge Charger/Challengers' they all drive like cunts. lol

how about Cops who don't enforce the laws...everyone driving while looking down at thier phone is a D-bag I even see cops doing this shit! 

That’s where the lack of intelligence comes into play.

Sent from above