Coming back. Maybe! I have a few questions

So, Ford came back with the offer and my F150 will be going back this week.  YAY!  Can't wait to get rid of it.

Now, I've been searching around and found some 2018 GMC Sierras for a good price.  Two that I plan to look at this week are a 2WD and a 4WD.  Their MSRP is $50,135 discounted to $35,950 for the 2WD and the 4WD is $55,785 discounted to $40,875.  I don't think I'll find any better deals than this.

I'm disappointed in the way GM worked their GM dollars in the past.  I had a few thousand dollars banked when I noticed hundreds falling off each month.  Since I wasn't in the market for a GM product, I gave all of the GM dollars to friends buying new cars.  I haven't been using my GM card so I haven't accrued any dollars to go towards my purchase.  Oh well.  At least the new card allows you to keep and use all of your dollars.  

7 minutes ago, HeySkippyDog said:

... Can we help you, Mr. GM card?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk

Not sure I'm understanding your question.  Are you offering GM dollars to buy my new truck?  I'll take whatever people are willing to give up, but I believe only one account can be used, per purchase.