Imcrazy

Considering a 2019 Equinox Premier 1.5 AWD

Looking at adding one to the Garage to replace our outgoing 2016 Malibu lease. looking at buying this time around.. Drove one quite a bit yesterday and both the wife & I liked it.. Not really looking to add any options, we had been set on an LT AWD with Convenience & Confidence PKG but, looking at that for $32k vs the Premier for $34k MSRP it's tough to justify  not getting the premier... Seems like every dealer around is offering 20% off with a craptastic GMF 7% interest rate... I'd take their 20% and just refi with the local credit union for 4%... Any suggestions for getting a few more bucks off? Anyone running on of these things? What do you like & dislike?

My wife got the 2018 1.5 turbo Premier, pretty nice ride, came with winter mats and they are really nice, complete carpet coverage and also carpet mats and a cargo liner. The only thing that annoys me is it shuts off at stop lights I forget what they call that, but other than that had it almost a year and no problems.

Posted (edited)
On 4/11/2019 at 1:06 PM, Kincer said:

My wife got the 2018 1.5 turbo Premier, pretty nice ride, came with winter mats and they are really nice, complete carpet coverage and also carpet mats and a cargo liner. The only thing that annoys me is it shuts off at stop lights I forget what they call that, but other than that had it almost a year and no problems.

Good to know! We wound up finding a deal on a 2.0T Premier AWD that was a service loaner for 10 months and 4500 miles at a local dealer and paid less than we would have for a 1.5T LT model.... I hear you on the stop/start system, we had it for the last 3 years on our 2016 Malibu that we turned in and it was odd at first but, you learn to adjust I guess... I am surprised how much the 2.0T scoots, kinda a fun little wagon to tool around in... Certainly isn't much of an SUV, feels more like a tall station wagon...

Edited by Imcrazy