Last year I traded my ZO6 for a slightly used 2017 Tahoe Premier. All I can say a year later is that it was a great move. The two Vettes I had were fun for the 16 years I owned them but in Canada were a Vette is about a 5 months of the year driver it did not make sense anymore.

My wife and I went to Mesa, Az. this winter with the Tahoe and loved it. Great highway cruiser. And believe it or not the best mileage of all the trucks I have driven to AZ. Averaged over the whole trip, about 20mpg. 

IMG_20181124_124928.jpg

IMG_20180603_153342.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Likarok said:

Last year I traded my ZO6 for a slightly used 2017 Tahoe Premier. All I can say a year later is that it was a great move. The two Vettes I had were fun for the 16 years I owned them but in Canada were a Vette is about a 5 months of the year driver it did not make sense anymore.

My wife and I went to Mesa, Az. this winter with the Tahoe and loved it. Great highway cruiser. And believe it or not the best mileage of all the trucks I have driven to AZ. Averaged over the whole trip, about 20mpg. 

IMG_20181124_124928.jpg

IMG_20180603_153342.jpg

Congratulations on the Tahoe, great looking SUV!!!

I bought a new 2019 Tahoe, AND kept the Corvettes....... as in Airdrie, here in southern BC, we have the same weather concerns, But I couldn't part with my summer fun cars....... we are looking forward to our first road trip soon, to Nanton.....so far just doodling around here, nothing long yet...... your ride is gorgeous....

On 2019-04-08 at 1:37 PM, Likarok said:

IMG_20181124_124928.jpg

IMG_20180603_153342.jpg

Nice is that  pepperdust? Very nice

Yes its a very good road trip vehicle. Such  a smooth comfortable  ride. Lotsa v8 and great on gas 5.3 ecotec seamless shifts to v4 cruise  on highway

Edited by Mikey999

Yes Pepperdust! Yes I guess I must have found one of the good ones because I don't seem to have the issues others have spoken about. 

Edited by Likarok
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...