What color should I powdercoat my Factory Wheels??

2017 All Terrain with 20” Factory Wheels 

want to powder coat wheels  a solid color

what do you think would look best ?? 

Gloss Black ?? 

OR 

Metallic  grey  basically like the factory color on center of wheel now 

what do do you think Most of my young guy friends say Gloss Black 

Im kinda leaning toward that dark silver / grey metallic like the AT grille on my truck 

Tell me what you think I’m a mature ( old) guy :) so want something that looks factory 

2C1E09F6-84C6-4D3A-8EFB-61A0663D57B9.jpeg

Pink

Ok, just kidding I vote for the dark grey in a matte,semi gloss, or even a flat finish would be my personal preference as I am not a fan of shiny wheels (chrome being the exception of course)

I think doing gloss black will make them look like the other factory gloss black wheels to most people? Of course you would know better.

Something like this. ? 

194442d1457300645-powder-coating-sport-e

Edited by wforrest08

I would leave them. The snowflakes are the best looking wheel GM has ever made for trucks. I love mine just they way they are with the polished face and gunmetal-grey metallic paint. 

But if you are set on it, would look pretty cool if you kept the polished surfaces and did burgundy on the painted surfaces to match the GMC and All Terrain emblem colour. If that is too out there, maybe just do the grey parts in black? I wanted to strip my chrome pieces off mine too for painted black stuff like my 2010 All Terrain was, but it has since grown on me, I may still do the door handles if I decide to keep it this year. 

IMG_0262.JPG

2 hours ago, wforrest08 said:

Pink

Ok, just kidding I vote for the dark grey in a matte,semi gloss, or even a flat finish would be my personal preference as I am not a fan of shiny wheels (chrome being the exception of course)

I think doing gloss black will make them look like the other factory gloss black wheels to most people? Of course you would know better.

Something like this. ? 

194442d1457300645-powder-coating-sport-e

Aacck!  A yota wheel!  Seeing the TRD is gonna set me off on a rant!  Toyota claims the TRD stands for Toyota Racing Development, more like Toyota Racing by Dodge, look at the history of yota's involvement in NASCAR, back when they entered the NASCAR truck series in the late 90's they basically stole the engine architecture from Dodge, think about it, seen any V-8 pushrod Camry's?

Thanks for the comments it all helps 

Think Im gonna stay  with the grey / gunmetal. Color on my stock wheel Like this wheel which is close to my stock style this one is a 24” I think 

E32F38C6-5C92-4340-B726-9820DD53A1E1.jpeg

Edited by CDNSS

1 hour ago, garagerog said:

Nice wheel, just hope you realize you need to go with 20" or less, just looking at the sidewall on that tire makes my teeth rattle and my back hurt.

No Just referring to color going to have my factory 20” wheels powder coated that color