Abs and Speedo not working after replacing T-case.

Hi, I recently pulled my t-case and replaced the housing on it due to the pump rub issue. After re-installing everything was fine for about  1 mile then the abs  light came on  and I got  "service brakes  " message and my speedo quit working,  which also causes my trans to shift hard and erradictly . Long story short.... I've checked all the fuses , replaced the speed senor in the t-case (as far as I know this is the only one the truck has , it's a base work truck trim) and the wiring harness to the t -case and speed sensor, and no dice.  The only codes that it is showing on the reader at the local Oreilly's  is mass airflow and knock sensor.   4x4 still engages fine, the motor in the front axle works too.         Btw,  It's a 2003 2500hd 4x4  6.0 Silverado  base work truck.    If anyone has any info on this matter that  could help   I would sure appreciate it  ,  thanks.

Is the TC harness still connected to the transmission harness (at least, that's how it's done on my truck, it's effectively just a short extension for the transmission wiring harness going to the 2wd sensor)?

Maybe also pull the speed sensor and see if the tone ring is centered in the hole.  I know it's possible to install the ring backwards, which may offset it from the sensor.

yes,  harness is connected to the trans harness.    I never pulled the reluctor wheel out of the transfer case, just replaced the housing,  so it should still be centered, in fact I do have a pic of it because I wanted to make sure there wasn't any contact between it and the speed sensor , and the only way to look at it was to reach around with my phone and take a pic.  It does kinda look off...    but I'm pretty sure that's due to the angle  of the pic.

reluctor.jpg

Do you got a non-magnesium rear half?   Otherwise, it'll just happen again without installing something like a pressed-metal plate on the oil pump...

Anyway, I would start with

-seeing if any codes are generated, both with the engine and the tcm (basic code readers won't get tcm codes)

-examining the wiring harness in the transfer case area, that it looks good and didn't get pulled on, and that the connectors are nice and clean

@Brian715   I've crawled through that same thread  a few times already,  and about to to it again  ha.  

@davester  I got the aluminium  housing with the metal clips for the pump , It's supposed to take care of the pump rub problem. We'll see.  As far as the wire harness  I went ahead and replaced it  , the whole thing looked very old and brittle.    I guess I'm gonna have to find a shop in my area to check those codes for me,   I called one shop that had nothing but great reviews and he told me it would be $350  for a diagnosic!     I was like  nahhhh   I'm good.

I'll check the trans harness thoroughly this weekend.  I have also seen that the neutral safety switch could be causing this.  This has happened in the past before I even fooled with the TC, at least twice that I can remember.  In both cases I just turned the truck off,   turned the key back on, waited a few seconds and started it up and it was fine again.  Any thoughts on that being a possibility?