2019 Chevrolet Interior wood trim

2 hours ago, Havana RST said:

DIY Project?  If so, did you take the arm rest off of just cut 'n wrap? Got a link for your wrap?

Yes weekend project. I took the wood covers off the doors they pop right off. Carbon fiber vinyl on amazon. I tried matching it to the carbon look what is inside of the headlights. Then got cute with it and did couple other things with it. Not sure if I will keep it on the truck or not. 

BCB1DD5B-287A-4210-B493-5AF1259CE9C5.jpeg

70C0297A-44A1-4A81-B8FF-FDAC5ED01099.jpeg

3 hours ago, Havana RST said:

DIY Project?  If so, did you take the arm rest off of just cut 'n wrap? Got a link for your wrap?

3 hours ago, qwank said:

GM got everything on the RST completely wrong

I wouldn’t say everything completely wrong, few things here and there. The color matched bumpers  is really the only reason I went with the RST.

6 hours ago, Obxman7 said:

Yes weekend project. I took the wood covers off the doors they pop right off. Carbon fiber vinyl on amazon. I tried matching it to the carbon look what is inside of the headlights. Then got cute with it and did couple other things with it. Not sure if I will keep it on the truck or not. 

Looks good!  I know when you have all that leftover film you just start looking for other things to wrap. lol.

It's a lot of fun to do.  Nice job OP!

I did the same exact thing on my 16. I actually like the look of the wood on the RST so I decided to stick with it. Plus my interior is grey and brown leather, so the black carbon fiber would look pretty bad. Great looking on the all black though. Nice job!

6 hours ago, Obxman7 said:

Thank Obx.  I have black interior also and really like this!