Paramed3

Adding an amplifier 2015 silverado

So I replaced the door speakers and added an amp to power them. But as a common problem I’ve been reading is the door chimes and turn signal gets amplified. To remedy this problem I just used the rear speakers as the input for the amp which created the problem of not having any Bluetooth audio while talking on the phone through the truck. My idea to fix this is to take the front speakers from the radio and splice them into the dash speakers. This would mean that the dash speakers are not amplified but will retain the chimes and Bluetooth audio. Someone correct me if I’m wrong. I will try to tackle this problem this week and let everyone know if it works. 

13 hours ago, doozer78 said:

LLJ Customs car audio makes a bunch of different harnesses for all these issues letting you bypass them. Check out their page.
https://lljcustoms.com/store?olsPage=t%2Fgm-vehicles

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Sceew those guys. I sent my harness back to be reconfigured almost 2 months ago. Ive called and sent emails. I havent heard anything. 

Just in case someone looks at this thread using the stock dash speakers and not amplifing them and then replacing the door speaker and using the rears as the input for the amp then amplify the door speakers. Works great sounds great and retains the door and turn signal chimes and Bluetooth phone use. 

Sceew those guys. I sent my harness back to be reconfigured almost 2 months ago. Ive called and sent emails. I havent heard anything. 
Really? I was gonna order from them looked legit.

Did you buy a pre configured harness from them? What was issue?

Did you buy a pre configured harness from them? What was issue?

I bought their harness how they come. Then i figured there was an easier way to get speaker wire to the rear. So i sent it back to configure it. They got it. Tbey understoof what i wanted and silent

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk