2019 trail boss sport bar

Yea. I have the instructions but it won’t let me upload them. It says the file is to large. What’s your email and I’ll email them to you. 

As as for the auxiliary lights, I’m not sure.  It has like a little plate on top of the bar that you can mount the lights to with already pre drilled holes.  I haven’t took the plate off to look under it yet though 

I’ve messaged my email to you thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just now, Opiedeegs said:

I see why you had the dealer do the wiring it looks really complicated taking apart all of the different connectors

Lol. I hate messing around with anything electrical. Especially on a new truck. My luck I would fly the computer or something lol.   But yea.  It looked way to complicated 

14 hours ago, Opiedeegs said:

Thanks for recommendation on the gator rollup cover From Amazon

3cafe8c7489f3e7cbe7140e5a566625c.jpg

Looks good. That cover for 200 dollars.  You can’t beat it. They look great. Low profile and doesn’t leak water into the bed. 

• Like 1

They sent the wrong bar Silverado instead of Sierra
Now they’re telling me Sierra sports bar is back ordered and they can give me a refund but no replacement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

Anyone found the GM (2019 Silverado) specific roll-up Tonneau Cover (preferably with bowtie) that works with the GM Silverado Sports Bar, like the one pictured earlier in this thread?

I believe the right kit/tonneau comes with foam specifically to cover the gap created by the rear sport bar mounting bracket along the bed between the tonneau rails?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey dctackett can you send the info on that cover I’m having issues finding a cover that will completely roll up to the cab window without the forward part of the roll bar getting in the way 

0F996374-0530-4716-8C2F-9AC1396AE713.jpeg

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/5/2019 at 2:17 PM, dctackett10 said:

Yea. I have the instructions but it won’t let me upload them. It says the file is to large. What’s your email and I’ll email them to you. 

As as for the auxiliary lights, I’m not sure.  It has like a little plate on top of the bar that you can mount the lights to with already pre drilled holes.  I haven’t took the plate off to look under it yet though 

I could also use the wiring instructions or diagram if you have it available. I have the bar but haven’t installed it yet. A was excited to see the holes were pre-drilled in the bed rails. I have looked under the truck for a couple hours and can’t figure out where to start. I’m shocked at the amount of electronics under there. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...