2019 Sierra Denali Ultimate.  900 miles.  Truck is great.  Love it.  However after 2 days the Nav started acting up and now doesn't work at all.  I get an error saying the SD card has been removed.  SD Card is perfectly fine and in place.  I've tried reseating, rebooting multiple times... nothing...  I've also noticed the USB plug in the center console right next to the SD card slot does not charge anything.  I'm suspecting a loose connection or bad wiring harness. I've checked the connectors directly behind the card slot and reseated them but no dice.  Where does the other end go? Behind the glove box?  Not trying to tear everything apart but it is annoying.

Anybody got a fix?  Really don't want to take it to the dealer and wait around while they figure it out if I don't have to.

On a positive note as a result of this bug I've discovered Android Auto and love it.  Almost better than the infotainment system itself!

There is a software update for the SIM card I believe, Also there is another fix, take the card out and make sure the little side button on the card is in the "Lock" position.

My 19 Denali had intermittent NAV  Error  SD CARD missing.  It would show the error and next day would start working again.  Talked to dealership several times about it but usually when at the dealer it would be working properly.  It finally failed completely and dealer got the chance to see the error.  GM had dealer send cable to the SD card reader unit and SD card reader unit back to engineering.  Cable and reader were replaced and no failures since. 

• 3 weeks later...

I had my AT4 in for repair on this and the software update was not enough to fix. Dealer swapped out the SD Card socket due to reports from GM that *some* were fitted with defective SD card slots on the assembly line. If you still have trouble, have them check. the socket.

I’m getting the error message every day now I’ll have to bring it into the dealer
Both usb ports nothing also aux nothing
The hole module is shot or unplugged,loose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brought mine in for this issue about two months ago.  In the end, the dealer replaced the card, card reader, whole radio unit, and the USB/USB-c plug under the radio.  They managed to finally fix it but it took two weeks for ordering various parts and stuff.  Just for fun I asked what they do if all this didn't work.  They said they still had one more option which would be to put in a new wiring harness.  Luckily, they didn't have to do that.... yet.  No problems now for two weeks now.

• 3 weeks later...

Mine did same thing second day I bought it, it was android auto related. Turned it off and nav worked, message about sd card went away. Also called gm that day, they had no clue.

• 2 weeks later...

At 200 miles I got an SD card error and navi didn’t work. Dealer replaced the SD card and navi worked until 1500 miles. Now it says SD card removed but it hasn’t been removed and navi does not work. I guess I’m back to the dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk