Trailblazer returns for 2020.

SnakeEyeSS

It looks like a Toyota to me. It’s nice when an auto manufacturer brings back a name. Only when it resembles the product it was once named for. Just like the blazer this doesn’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got excited when I saw the Trailblazer name brought up but, BARF those little CUV's suck... GM needs to make a Jeep EDIT **Grand**Cherokee / Toyota 4 Runner patterned vehicle... Rear wheel drive with some off road capabilities maybe?

Edited by Imcrazy

10 hours ago, Paintor said:

Not with a woman running it.

Trump just appointed another female to run the US Air Force.....god help the Union.

I was thinking of the female running the Pacific Air Force...prior SeCAF may or may not have been female.

What does that have to do with the price of rice in china? I would recommend you read the rules of this forum, I believe political discussion is not allowed...

What does her sex have to do with it? Maybe she's inexperienced in active duty and that makes her not the best choice but, her gender... Not so much.

• Thanks 1