How much will prices drop?

The obvious solution for some folks...rather than complain in literally every other thread about missing power pedals...just buy a new 2018 while you still can.

You save the 15k and get all your missing content...and save the rest of us the trouble of reading the same list of “missing” features for the hundredth time.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, OnTheReel said:

The obvious solution for some folks...rather than complain in literally every other thread about missing power pedals...just buy a new 2018 while you still can.

You save the 15k and get all your missing content...and save the rest of us the trouble of reading the same list of “missing” features for the hundredth time.

Why buy a 2018 when my 2014 is identical? Count me out of the T1 generation, just another lost sale to GM. My 2014 Sierra is superior in every way to the T1.

Edited by Sierradude

You forgot to add that most everything has been worked out being the last year model too. I LOVE my 18!

Sent from above
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, OnTheReel said:

100% agree, What would happen if we went back to the early vehicles where there were no power pedals, power windows, cruise control, electric locks, power seats, AC was a option, there were 2 speed transmissions sealed beam headlights bias tires were standard radial tires were a option and a AM radio, FM radio was a upgrade and the list goes on. People cry and complain about missing options that most of the time are never used or needed. 

Edited by Silverado4x4
  • Like 3

On 4/17/2019 at 4:56 PM, ShamrockShooter said:

Rebates and dealer discount most I have ever seen in my area was around $13to $14k off the k2 in 16 when I bought mine. If you found the truck you love walk in the last weekend of the month and don't leave till you get the price you want.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

And bring your lunch.

On 4/18/2019 at 3:05 PM, econometrics said:

I think anything around $10K off MSRP is a "good deal" and, yeah, $12K or more is a great deal. 

I do wonder how Q1 sales will look for GM. I just have not seen many T1s on the road around DFW, which is wild. And as someone mentioned above, the local Chevy deal here (Classic Chevy) still has 139 2018 K2s on their lot. When the 2019's came out, they had them all lined up along the highway at the front of the lot. Now, all the 2018's are lined up there. 

I'm seeing a LOT of K2s on the highway lately, which is likely due to them being $10-$12k off MSRP right now, as dealers try to clear them. 

All that to say, I don't think GM had a great Q1 with the T1 trucks. Especially the Silverados. My guesstimate is anecdotal, FYI. 

Quarter 1 sales came out about a week ago. Ram sold 120,000 trucks, Chevy sold 114,000, I believe GMC was about 40,000. Both Silverado and Sierra were down over Quarter 1 2018, while Ram was up about 15%. 

In my area, the 2018s are mostly sold out, at least the desirable ones are. You can get $16K off MSRP, but the pickings are slim. 

13 minutes ago, jlong1984 said:

Quarter 1 sales came out about a week ago. Ram sold 120,000 trucks, Chevy sold 114,000, I believe GMC was about 40,000. Both Silverado and Sierra were down over Quarter 1 2018, while Ram was up about 15%. 

In my area, the 2018s are mostly sold out, at least the desirable ones are. You can get $16K off MSRP, but the pickings are slim. 

RAM said 1/3 of their Q1 sales were Gen 4 1500s (the previous model). 

I wonder how many of GM’s Q1 were 2018s? I bet it was quite a few, judging from what I see driving around DFW. 

Well, if I ever start having trouble with my 18 Sierra it’s going to be replaced with a brand new Raptor. Dodge is junk, three loaded out dodges I’ve owned in the past and owned each one no longer than a year. And now, Dodge with all that extra bling stuff that no one really cares for, will start to break down as time goes by and always remember, you can dress a monkey up in a suit and tie but it’s always going to be a monkey and behave like one too.

Sent from above

I am in the market for a T1.  I will most likely be getting the diesel depending on how the tow numbers work out.  T1 improvements in my opinion should have included bucket seat option in LT trim, also LT trim an above should have included rear arm rest and storage option, only $225.  Also very few LTs are being ordered with the Safety I package.  If I was ordering for a dealer, I would order quite a few with the Safety I and back seat options in LT trim.  With that said, I could not stand several things with the K2 including no rear air vents above the floor, uncomfortable front and rear seats, and too much vibration in the driveline.  I will deal with the T1 shortcomings  over the K2's shortcomings and issues.   

11 minutes ago, lrtexasman said:

With that said, I could not stand several things with the K2 including no rear air vents above the floor, uncomfortable front and rear seats, and too much vibration in the driveline.  I will deal with the T1 shortcomings  over the K2's shortcomings and issues.   

Adding the rear air vents, plus the added legroom is what sold me on paying a little extra for a T1 vs. a 2018 K2. Though they skimped on some things in the LT/TB/RST trim options (IMO), the improvements made in other areas make me more than happy to have a T1 now and not a K2. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ducklawyer said:

Not sure but locally 13k off 19 LTs. $17k of remaining 18 Denalis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here in DFW. $14K off 2018 SLT / LTs and $16K off Denalis at the GMC dealer right up the road. 

$48-$50K for a brand new 2018 Denali Ultimate is a pretty sweet deal for the right buyer. 

Edited by econometrics

Not sure but locally 13k off 19 LTs. $17k of remaining 18 Denalis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is that at? I had to negotiation up to 12k. Also is the 13k including the lease loyalty offer?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk