08-13 Headlights - Aftermarket or Retrofit? Opinions Please.

Looking into getting new headlights soon or updating my OEM ones. I’d love opinions on the best aftermarket brands available or the best retrofit options or best route to take. If anybody has pictures of how they retrofitted their headlights i’d love to see what you did and used. I’m open to all opinions and ideas. I’ve done a lot of research on various forums, mostly read older posts so I figured I’d make a newer one.

Check out Lonestar Hawaiian on YouTube....I believe he has spyder, and I think they look pretty decent! Not sure really how spendy they are, or even if they are your style but they look super clean too me!

I have pretty much zeroed in on these, but my leaking housings are my biggest concern. My originals started getting condensation in them when the truck was 5 years old, cheaped up and bought aftermarket housings from ebay, and started getting condensation in less than a year. So I went oem they stayed clear for about 18 months. 

https://headlightrevolution.com/2007-2013-gmc-sierra-led-headlights-upgrade-kit-ultra-series/