GM Employee pricing

28 minutes ago, Maize & Blue said:

Sorry, no.  Should’ve mentioned loaded SLT 6.2.  Wasn’t sure if this thread was AT4 specific or general employee pricing.

No worries. I was just curious 

8 hours ago, Chris walker said:

Thanks for all of the help!

Is there anyway to get a listing of all of the known rebates applicable to the current month?

The best I’ve found is TrueCar. If you find the price on the vehicle you’re interested in, there’s then a link below the picture to “Change Incentives”. This brings up a list of available incentives. As you select them, the ones that can’t be used together with the ones you select will gray out, so you can build up your best available package.

it seems to update a couple days after they change each month. Fortunately I checked it before signing my paperwork because it let me know about a $1500 incentive that my dealership had missed!

• Like 1

On 4/18/2019 at 4:38 PM, relevante said:

You can build and price with employee pricing here: http://www.gmfamilyfirst.com

^^^ This ^^^^

After I received the employee code from my family member, I was able to do all the pricing through the website above. It matched to the penny that value of the field "Employ: xx,xxx.xx" on the truck invoice, and to the penny the price that the dealer quoted me. My final out-the-door price was the employee price - rebates + tax/title/license + doc. They only thing to negotiate was the doc fee, and not accepting dealer junk fees. Dealers to not HAVE to sell at employee pricing. I had one dealer who would not offer it, and several dealers that insisted on adding a couple grand in junk fees. The only place that did better than employee pricing was Laura in STL, and they were about $1200 less out-the-door than employee, but I would have eaten that savings up on plane tickets and transporting the truck.

Any rebates, or GM credit card dollars, are on top of employee pricing. Current rebates are here: https://www.gmc.com/incentives

As a bonus, once you buy with employee pricing the same code got a steep discount on the extended bumper-to-bumper, and a smaller discount on accessories.

Edited by Kachup
rebates