Park assist, no seat vibration

My 2019 Chevy Silverado High Country has been in shop. Twice now for seat not vibrating when getting as close as 2 inches from a wall or object.

They keep telling me that's normal according to GM. Why did I pay $70 grand for worse safety features than my 2015? Does anyone else's vehicle do this?

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/19/2019 at 11:07 AM, J@yce said:

My 2019 Chevy Silverado High Country has been in shop. Twice now for seat not vibrating when getting as close as 2 inches from a wall or object.

They keep telling me that's normal according to GM. Why did I pay $70 grand for worse safety features than my 2015? Does anyone else's vehicle do this?

I believe your issue is with the front park assist (FPA). This is a screenshot of the owner's manual, page 281. For vibrating the seat, I belive there is an option in setting and under park assist that needs to be ON. 

You can ask the dealer to compare your truck with the ones in their lot. 

I haven't seen any issue with mine. By the way, I think the cameras are much more reliable than vibrating the seat when you are trying to park that much close to the wall ?

Screenshot_20190518-014006_1.jpg

• Like 1

• txab changed the title to Park assist, no seat vibration