Grill Removal 2019 Silverado RST

Does anyone on here know how to remove the front grill on a 2019 Silverado RST?

I have a 20 inch lightbar from Baja Designs that is supposed to fit between the grill and the active shutters. The instructions that come with the product are weak at best and they left out the large part of the grill removal.

I have tried the top four bolts and pulling the grill, but it seems to be anchored on the sides and I really don't want to break anything...

Thanks!

Andy

4 bolts then everything else is clips. After bolts are off, lift up on grille top where bolts are, and pull out slightly to release grille from support. Pull hard you won't break it. On some clips, you may have to reach behind grille and use needle nose pliers to release them. The ears around the headlights are white push clips and you may have to use trim removal pry tool between the grille and headlights. If so, put painters tape around headlights if you need to pry. I just catch ear ends and pull.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Andy Chabot said:

Does anyone on here know how to remove the front grill on a 2019 Silverado RST?

I have a 20 inch lightbar from Baja Designs that is supposed to fit between the grill and the active shutters. The instructions that come with the product are weak at best and they left out the large part of the grill removal.

I have tried the top four bolts and pulling the grill, but it seems to be anchored on the sides and I really don't want to break anything...

Thanks!

Andy

See below for steps

Edited by z1boss
  • Thanks 1