May Incentives / Memorial Day Sales

I keep seeing lots of people ding RAM on quality.  While reading a 24 page thread about leaking windows in the new Silverado, and a few other threads about blown engines because of a cooler line blow off.

Sure, the 2019 Chevy quality is sooo much better...

Let's face it, all manufacturers have quality issues these days.

Edited by steveved

9 hours ago, jlong1984 said:

A local store is willing to do $11,000 off LTZ Crew Cabs, $13,500 off RST Crew Cabs and $14,500 off LT Crew Cabs. They're only doing $7,500 off on the High Country and $9,500 off on LT Trail Bosses. 

3 hours ago, rev44 said:

Where is this?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'll second that. Curious to know where this store is located?

On 4/24/2019 at 6:11 PM, Cpl_Punishment said:

Wouldn't it make more sense to cross shop a Gladiator against a Colorado? 

Well scratch the Gladiator. It got destroyed on Ike gauntlet tow test by TFL and didn’t do so great on tow loop.  I was hoping for performance comparable to the new Ranger. 

38 minutes ago, lrtexasman said:

Well scratch the Gladiator. It got destroyed on Ike gauntlet tow test by TFL and didn’t do so great on tow loop.  I was hoping for performance comparable to the new Ranger. 

Sounds like you're going with the Silverado. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lrtexasman said:

The Jeep Gladiator is a joke. Not to mention very ugly :troll:

Just like the Hummer H3 was.

On 4/24/2019 at 2:07 PM, econometrics said:

I think buyers like you are more the norm now than those buying a RAM because they don't have any serious interest in a GM.

When I first started researching what to replace my 2007 LT Crew with, I went into it very open minded. Sure, I have a soft spot for the Silverado, but I really looked hard at F-150 and RAM. 

I would say that 9 out of 10 reviews that I read / watched online gave the new GMs a very fair shake, but clearly indicated that the RAM was the best of the 2019 class. 

In the real world (not in a GM forum), you cannot discount the influence that these reviews have with the modern truck buyer. Outside of the brand loyalists, the modern buyers are very influenced by creature comforts. 

As you said, steveved, the GM interiors have a cheap feel to them. That's very quickly noticeable, and it's the very first thing I noticed when I got into a 2019 for the first time. However, my affinity for Chevy ultimately won over and I bought a 2019 RST. I'm very happy with my purchase, but in the end, I've proven that I'm a brand loyal buyer. 

Man I keep hearing the same things over and over about the interiors of the 2019s but I guess I either have lower expectations or I just love the GM layout and materials. I am coming from a 2015 High Country to my new AT4 and I feel like the interior is a pretty big upgrade. Maybe not revolutionary but much nicer none the less. I drove the Ram several times and whatever it was, it just didn’t feel right to me, maybe too car like I don’t know. Anyways, everyone has their preferences and that is fine as they are all great trucks IMO.  I really like what Gm has done. 

• Like 1

On 4/25/2019 at 6:15 PM, rev44 said:

Where is this?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Hendrick Chevrolet in Cary, NC. I'm going to be going this weekend to have a look. Their GMC store also has a loaner Sierra SLT X31 at $12,500 off that I'm very interested in. 

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone seeing memorial day discounts yet? I have a dealer that sent me an email showing their memorial day discounts. I have a price sheet on one vehicle from them. It lists $12.7k off $48k MSRP.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm seeing quite a few at $12k to $14k off.. it's good! I could only get $10k off of mine!
What market are you in? Is the $14k with the lease loyalty offer?

4 minutes ago, sdkraemer said:

What market are you in? Is the $14k with the lease loyalty offer?

Knowing that dealership, it's without the lease loyalty offer. It's the price with all the incentives that everybody qualifies for. If you threw that in, you might save more. That's for southern California.

Knowing that dealership, it's without the lease loyalty offer. It's the price with all the incentives that everybody qualifies for. If you threw that in, you might save more. That's for southern California.
Do you know which dealer has the $14k off? I'm in Tucson, AZ so there's a chance it's not too far.

Just now, sdkraemer said:

Do you know which dealer has the $14k off? I'm in Tucson, AZ so there's a chance it's not too far.

Wow, you're probably better off buying here in California since you won't need to pay sales tax as an out-of-state resident and we cap our documentation fees at only $80. Some dealerships in Arizona charge up to $600!

Go to this link.. it's for all dealerships within 150 miles from me and I'm in Orange County so that includes all the dealerships in Orange County, Los Angeles, Riverside, and San Diego. I selected new and 4x4 only. I cannot select double or crew.

https://www.cars.com/for-sale/searchresults.action/?drvTrnId=27105&mdId=20277&mdId=22044&mdId=22061&mdId=36410838&mkId=20053&mkId=20061&page=1&perPage=100&rd=150&searchSource=GN_BREADCRUMB&sort=price-lowest&stkTypId=28880&yrId=36362520&zc=92629

• Like 1