Help with dealership

5 hours ago, Radchad said:

For those of you that have leases on new 19’s, if you don’t mind , what kinda payments you all come out of the deal with?

I think I did pretty well back in February. Leased a ‘19 High Country 4x4 CC, 36/12k, had a ‘16 Silverado leased at the time. Truck sticker was $61500, they paid my last 3 payments, dealership bought the truck back and gave me $500. After loyalty cash and discounts, my payments are $528 + 9% tax for a total of $575. No money down other than 1st month and taxes. Not sure what incentives are available now, but at the time, I think it was about $3700 from GM and the MF was .00158 and residual was at 66 or 67% Hope that helps some, not sure what you may qualify for.

54 minutes ago, rev44 said:

Up to 5 dealers that wont lease. What is up with that!? Never heard such a thing

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ever ask why?? What's their motive?? Never heard of such...

Ever ask why?? What's their motive?? Never heard of such...
They said they dont lease vehicles. Never asked why. Told them I didn't have any interest in buying one and that was it.

Dave Hall Chevrolet

2589 S Van Dyke Rd, Marlette, MI 48453

(810) 346-1416

Best dealer in the state.  Small town people with an outstanding service department, parts counter, and body shop.  Salesman are wonderful too.  Ask for Steve.  You will be leasing in no time. 

Dave Hall Chevrolet
2589 S Van Dyke Rd, Marlette, MI 48453
(810) 346-1416

Best dealer in the state.  Small town people with an outstanding service department, parts counter, and body shop.  Salesman are wonderful too.  Ask for Steve.  You will be leasing in no time. 

Phone(810) 346-1416
Thank you. Will contact them now.