RyanbabZ71's 2019 High Country

RyanbabZ71

Thought I would start this thread as my truck has been built and awaiting arrival at the dealer.  

High level details

2019 Silverado 1500 High Country 4x4 Crewcab Standard Bed Satin Steel Metallic

Z71 Pkg

Trailboss Suspension kit

Planned initial mods: Clearbra, tint, in channel vent visors, black bowtie, proclip phone mount

photos to come soon [emoji4]

216f5d707b66221cd1a7eb8509ac9df6.jpg

• Like 1

Best decision concerning clear bra was when I immediately added putting it on headlights, painted surface above bumper, mirrors and behind quarter panels. 

Edited by RMR
grammer
  • Like 1

How were you able to order a 2019 this late? Our local dealers can only order 2020's now. We went ahead and took the 2019 in stock because we needed to get rid of a really worn out 2015 and could not wait another break down.

2020s dont start production until August. My order was placed mid March and the TPW was 4/22. I assume they will build 19s pastJune this year???

Ryan B.

Why the proclip cell phone holder when the truck has wireless charging and navigation. Just curious.

Sent via Morse code

I have an iPhone 7 it doesn’t have wireless charging. If I end up using that spot my wife will use the pro clip since it. Punts on the pass side.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Trailboss lift and all black wheel to wheel steps (replacing the stock chrome version) installed. Next up painted door handles. Truck is going through PDI why the hood is open with cables to the battery

Picking it up on the 25th

5f1b9c6ceebba40f44ee93065f901984.jpg

236606377d333beff23a68ec4e397fc7.jpg

Ryan B.

In the email with the photo I got a disclaimer lol. They were just checking the battery as part of their PDI process.

Ryan B.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/7/2019 at 8:15 PM, RyanbabZ71 said:

Trailboss lift and all black wheel to wheel steps (replacing the stock chrome version) installed. Next up painted door handles. Truck is going through PDI why the hood is open with cables to the battery

Picking it up on the 25th

236606377d333beff23a68ec4e397fc7.jpg

Ryan B.

Did you just paint over the door handles, or order new ones?  Any plans for your old chrome ones?

V