May incentives?

6 hours ago, sdkraemer said:

So for a LT Crew Cab the incentives got weaker by $500 compared to April? If that's true for dealers looks like I won't be purchasing this month.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Check around. Some LT CCs were going for as much as $13K off MSRP with some dealers at the end of April. GM’s started rebates don’t always give the full picture of what a dealer will do. 

• Like 1

Check around. Some LT CCs were going for as much as $13K off MSRP with some dealers at the end of April. GM’s started rebates don’t always give the full picture of what a dealer will do. 
Do you know if the lease loyalty and conquest offer is determined by Chevy? It's seems difficult looking at vehicle listings on dealer websites to know if a discount is the result of the dealer making that decision or directly from Chevy.

Yes, set by GM. You can always go to chevrolet.com or GMC.com put your zip code in and see current offers. They change the first week of the month based on sales projections. From time to time the add an extra 500 or 1k for holiday or other specials. 

• Like 1

Yes, set by GM. You can always go to chevrolet.com or GMC.com put your zip code in and see current offers. They change the first week of the month based on sales projections. From time to time the add an extra 500 or 1k for holiday or other specials. 
The confusing part for me is I've never seen the lease loyalty explicitly listed under the 2019 Silverado section on the offers page.

Is the conquest offer set by GM or the dealer? Seems like some dealer websites list the conquest offer while others do not. I'm not sure if some dealer websites just aren't updated.

22 hours ago, sdkraemer said:

Is the conquest offer set by GM or the dealer? Seems like some dealer websites list the conquest offer while others do not. I'm not sure if some dealer websites just aren't updated.

It's set by GM, but offers differ from zip code to zip code. Some dealers will also only list rebates that EVERYONE qualifies for, while others will list every available rebate to show a low price and get you in the door. 

It's set by GM, but offers differ from zip code to zip code. Some dealers will also only list rebates that EVERYONE qualifies for, while others will list every available rebate to show a low price and get you in the door. 
So in my case in the Phoenix market one dealer still lists the conquest offer and lease loyalty offer, while the rest only show lease loyalty. My confusion is no matter the zip code put into the Chevrolet offers page I never see lease loyalty listed, yet all the dealers show it.

On 5/2/2019 at 5:23 AM, econometrics said:

Check with dealers on this new May incentive. I got big rebates off my RST in March when Chevy said those rebates were only for the LT. 

My RST was bought in March 31st and I got a total of $9,750 off the MSRP. I didn't know it wasn't included in the March promotions.

I'm looking at a 2019 RST Crew Cab 5.3 Z71 All Star with Safety and Convenience 11 package listed for 55,005 MSRP and sell price of 43,300 if I finance with GM. What do you guys think of that deal?

That is a good deal. I am getting close to ordering a very similar truck with standard bed. I plan to pay cash but do have a budget. I have a target of at least $10K below MSRP. I am going to check again but mine did not price out that high? I am going with cloth buckets. Good luck!

1 hour ago, daviddsims1 said:

I'm looking at a 2019 RST Crew Cab 5.3 Z71 All Star with Safety and Convenience 11 package listed for 55,005 MSRP and sell price of 43,300 if I finance with GM. What do you guys think of that deal?

That’s a good deal. Basically the same truck I bought, and I got the same deal from a friend who owns the dealership. Pull the trigger! ???