Jingle jingle underneath only in 2wd

7 minutes ago, David Cantara said:

I didn't since axle issue, I had to hire lawyer and invoke lemon law. Looking at a Buy back which sucks cause I really love the truck. they are dragging there feet on the buy back which is starting to piss me off to the point I may go Ford or Dodge Which also sucks cause I've been a chevy guy my whole life.  60k for a truck and this happens it's sad. I've been without this truck for 75 days and counting.

Wow, 75 days and counting? I am going through a senior customer rep with Chevy for my axel issue. He just submitted my request for buyback a few days ago and I’ll have an answer next week. I doubt they will buy it back with the first request. Also heard from the dealership yesterday that there is a “ding” on my rear quarter panel now too, while in their possession.  

I didn't since axle issue, I had to hire lawyer and invoke lemon law. Looking at a Buy back which sucks cause I really love the truck. they are dragging there feet on the buy back which is starting to piss me off to the point I may go Ford or Dodge Which also sucks cause I've been a chevy guy my whole life.  60k for a truck and this happens it's sad. I've been without this truck for 75 days and counting.

Coming from a ford buyback they are no different. It took me from August 18- February 19 for my buyback. Ford customer service sucksssss. I’m in the same boat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Thejet07 said:

Coming from a ford buyback they are no different. It took me from August 18- February 19 for my buyback. Ford customer service sucksssss. I’m in the same boat

Join the club after I refused the extended warranty offer its been crickets from GM. No matter if they don't do the right thing by me I will sue them through Krohn and Moss lemon lawyers.

Edited by ILSilverado

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 9:21 PM, ILSilverado said:

Well I just got an offer from GM on my jingle lemon. They are offering to extend the factory warranty to 72 months or 100K miles 0 deductible in lew of a replacement. what are your thoughts??

Did the jingle noise come back?

Just now, ILSilverado said:

Yes it did after about 800 miles almost the same time as when it was new.

sounds consistent.... I had my diff changed in December and it fixed it for about the same amount of time

Dealer says “No noise found” and claims I was hearing a dog kennel in the back seat. I suppose I’ll have to request my build sheet and find the code for my front diff. 

Edited by Chambo

Sounds like my passenger side is jingling now. I went under my truck to see my and low and behold I could move that bell looking thing back and forth. It’s going back in Monday. I have a sit down with the service manager. They said they want to build a case. I have other issues that keep coming up as well

So I hope I’m not speaking too soon but I think mine is fixed... I have been driving a Trailboss while my truck has been in the shop.... no jingle whatsoever. I decided to put the Trailboss lift kit on my truck ( which includes different axles)... I drove my truck 60 miles yesterday and I never heard the jingle. 

13 minutes ago, Aycock1987 said:

So I hope I’m not speaking too soon but I think mine is fixed... I have been driving a Trailboss while my truck has been in the shop.... no jingle whatsoever. I decided to put the Trailboss lift kit on my truck ( which includes different axles)... I drove my truck 60 miles yesterday and I never heard the jingle. 

Well this is what I thought also. They replaced my front differential and half shafts and everything was fine for about the first 800-1000 miles then it slowly came back again just as it did when the truck was new. Now im jingling once again. GM has put out a directive to Dealers not to repair the issue until GM engineering figures it out. However for me with no firm time frame for the repair fix its just not good enough. If I wanted to buy a Truck that sounds like trash going down the interstate I could have saved myself $50K and bought one with 150K miles on it.

13 hours ago, Thejet07 said:

Sounds like my passenger side is jingling now. I went under my truck to see my and low and behold I could move that bell looking thing back and forth. It’s going back in Monday. I have a sit down with the service manager. They said they want to build a case. I have other issues that keep coming up as well

GM knows whats causing it they just don't have a fix for it yet. And no time frame as to when the fix will be available. They have instructed Dealers to stop trying to repair the trucks that suffer from it. See the screen shot below.

IMG_2174.jpg

Edited by ILSilverado

55 minutes ago, ILSilverado said:

Well this is what I thought also. They replaced my front differential and half shafts and everything was fine for about the first 800-1000 miles then it slowly came back again just as it did when the truck was new. Now im jingling once again. GM has put out a directive to Dealers not to repair the issue until GM engineering figures it out. However for me with no firm time frame for the repair fix its just not good enough. If I wanted to buy a Truck that sounds like trash going down the interstate I could have saved myself $50K and bought one with 150K miles on it.

I couldn’t agree more. After driving a Trailboss ( Trailboss number 2) for 3,000 miles and it not doing it, it leads me to believe that it could be fixed. I will give an update after putting more miles on it. I have yet to see anyone on this thread that have a Trailboss and have this issue

Edited by Aycock1987