Jingle jingle underneath only in 2wd

4 hours ago, Nino351 said:

Dealer just phoned me. They are replacing front diff. Hopefully will be completed tomorrow, and ready for pick up.  Will keep you posted. 

please do my differential has not come in yet.

23 hours ago, ILSilverado said:

please do my differential has not come in yet.

Truck is back, new front diff replaced, the noise is certainly better.  But it is still there. I’m going to drive it another day or so to double check it’s not just in my head because I’ve been so used to hearing that noise. I will update in few days. 

4 days after  having my front differential replaced on my 2019 Silverado its making the noise again so its back to the service  department tomorrow.  They are going to be so happy to see me!!!

6 hours ago, Nino351 said:

Truck is back, new front diff replaced, the noise is certainly better.  But it is still there. I’m going to drive it another day or so to double check it’s not just in my head because I’ve been so used to hearing that noise. I will update in few days. 

Thanks will be here waiting for your opinion.

11 hours ago, z71 man said:

4 days after  having my front differential replaced on my 2019 Silverado its making the noise again so its back to the service  department tomorrow.  They are going to be so happy to see me!!!

Did you look at the video link I posted above?  Worth checking if your halfshaft is loose like mine. I really think that’s the noise. Maybe an issue with that and not the diff....

I gave up fighting with GM. The have covered up almost all the issues with software. None of the systems work very well now. Can’t lemon law them easily  as there is nothing that says how well lane assist, park assist, trailer connections etc... works. How fast is it supposed to boot up? Cost me a few bucks to get rid of the 19 Chevy for the 19 raptor, but no more head aches. 

43E000DD-3ECA-46E5-A86F-2EA79F051040.jpeg

14 hours ago, ILSilverado said:

Thanks will be here waiting for your opinion.

The noise is back. Dealer is looking into replacing the ‘front half shaft’ mentioned here by another member. I showed them the video as well. Seems like that is the issue. Will let you know when I get a phone call to get the part replaced. Back to driving in AWD again. 

39 minutes ago, Nino351 said:

The noise is back. Dealer is looking into replacing the ‘front half shaft’ mentioned here by another member. I showed them the video as well. Seems like that is the issue. Will let you know when I get a phone call to get the part replaced. Back to driving in AWD again. 

Thanks I’ll be waiting for your response.

3 hours ago, Nino351 said:

Awesome.  That was me that posted the video. I drove next to a jersey wall today with the windows down to confirm 100% The sound is coming from drivers side on mine- which has the loose shaft. 

The sound has gotten really loud now- completely gone in 4wd or Auto. Also, always much worse when warmed up. 

Good luck and keep us in the loop!  I will have to take mine in for service too, which I am dreading. 

2 hours ago, Limelight said:

Awesome.  That was me that posted the video. I drove next to a jersey wall today with the windows down to confirm 100% The sound is coming from drivers side on mine- which has the loose shaft. 

The sound has gotten really loud now- completely gone in 4wd or Auto. Also, always much worse when warmed up. 

Good luck and keep us in the loop!  I will have to take mine in for service too, which I am dreading. 

Yup exactly how mine reacts you can really hear it riding alongside the concrete barrier. It’s making me nuts.

2 hours ago, ILSilverado said:

Going in Monday to have the front differential replaced.  I'm guessing it wont fix it.

Good luck. Guess I’m next- it’s gotten loud enough to be a real issue now. 

Edited by Limelight