Jump to content
  • Sign up for FREE! Become a GM-Trucks.com Member Today!

    In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Limelight

Jingle jingle underneath only in 2wd

Recommended Posts

thank you for your help it is greatly appreciated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Replaced f-slinger, f-ring, and seal. This was the latest fix attempt. This is what gm told the mechanic to replace. At this point, they could throw whatever they want at it. It just helps my case.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Thejet07 said:

Replaced f-slinger, f-ring, and seal. This was the latest fix attempt. This is what gm told the mechanic to replace. At this point, they could throw whatever they want at it. It just helps my case.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same parts they had been replacing on mine but never a permanent fix. DOCUMENT EVERYTHING.

Edited by ILSilverado

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ohh yeah. I immediately sent everything to my lawyer. It’s so ridiculous at this point. I mean how many times can they replace the diff and all it’s parts?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bumping up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont have to hear yhe jingle jingle any more they bought her back thank god!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got a call from my lawyer. They told me gm won’t respond to them so we are now sending papers to take them to court


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Thejet07 said:

I just got a call from my lawyer. They told me gm won’t respond to them so we are now sending papers to take them to court


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s what you need to do good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you. I can’t wait for all this to be over. I’m done with this truck. I’m worried my next one will be just as crummy. I know the odds of that are slim but with my luck that would be three in a row.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Thejet07 said:

Thank you. I can’t wait for all this to be over. I’m done with this truck. I’m worried my next one will be just as crummy. I know the odds of that are slim but with my luck that would be three in a row.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My 2020 is much better so hold tight.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to hear. I’m wondering, did you check to see if you had the su4 axle before purchasing your new truck?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Thejet07 said:

Good to hear. I’m wondering, did you check to see if you had the su4 axle before purchasing your new truck?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did, I do not have it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol. I was thinking that’s probably the first thing I’ll do before purchasing a new truck.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Thejet07 said:

Lol. I was thinking that’s probably the first thing I’ll do before purchasing a new truck.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did GM purchase your truck back from you because they could not fix the differential  noise or did your truck have other issues as well. Just wondering because my truck has the differential  noise as well along with other issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi i just n]got my check for repurchase because they could not fix jingle jingle after multiple attempts  new diff slinger stub shaft the works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.